BY HEMPZ

Hempz Herbal Body Scrub contains micro-exfoliating beads and finely crushed hemp seed which polish the skin as they gently lift away rough, dry, dull skin leaving it smooth, soft and supple. Hemp seed oil and extract quickly moisturizes and conditions the skin helping to instantly counteract contributing factors that produce dry skin. Made in USA. see more...

Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
I used to love this so much! It was always the best scrub ever. I like a good scrub that's a little rougher in texture like the Ole Henriksen Walnut Scrub. I went a couple of years without purchasing it and bought it again not too long ago. It looks like they changed the consistency or the formula or something because it's not as grainy as it used to be. It's more of a shower gel consistency that has a little bit of grit in it. Whenever I used this with a shower puff, bath cloth, or even my hands, i didn't get any exfoliation out of it. The grains just disappeared into the cloth or puff and there wasn't enough of the grains on my hand to do anything. I wish they'd go back to the original formulation. If they did, I'd give it 5 stars in s heart beat!
Sansskruty R.
Hockessin
The smell of this is AMAZING! In terms of moisturizing I think this does a decent job. The packaging is pretty standard, and I probably use this once or twice a month. I usually use this when I want to smell really good.
Jessica T.
Newburgh, NY
The smell of this product is really great and I love to use it in the shower as a body wash. I got this at Walmart and for not that big of a price. It works effectively. So therefore, I would buy it again.
Liz L.
Yummy stuff! Keeps my skin smooth and well hydrated throughout the entire day. This brand rocks-- I found them by using a sample size and loved the neutral scent and effective moisturizing.
Jen B.
I find this product helpful after shaving, my dry skin shows more after I shave so I apply this on with hempz lotion afterward. Can't complain! Exfoliates the dead skin, it doesn't compare to the Dead Sea scrub but gets the job done!
Shelbie D.
Bakersfield, CA
Hemp hemp lotion's body washes anything is absolutely amazing do you leave your extremely soft I recommend hemp for everyone and people get thrown off because it has a weed plant .find it but don't let it fool you it doesn't have weed in it
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
This is the lotion the husband and I both love since it's a nice unisex smell.he likes the fact hugs don't bother him golfing. I just live how my skin drinks this up
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
Love the smell of this scrub. I use it from my shoulders down. Leaves my skin so incredibly soft. I pair it with the original body lotion after i shower
Samantha D.
S Charleston, WV
I really love hempz lotion. It smells amazing and always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and smelling good
Sherry L.
Windsor
Love it! Smells great and is smooth and silky! A little expensive but worth the price. I would definitely recommend it!