BeautyHairHair ProductsHempz
Pure Herbal Extracts Smoothing Serum, 25 fl oz (75 ml)

Hempz Pure Herbal Extracts Smoothing Serum, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

by Hempz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hempz Pure Herbal Extracts Smoothing Serum, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Hempz Pure Herbal Extracts Smoothing Serum, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml) uploaded by Kennessa M.
Th scent of this product is quite overwhelming. It smells extremely sweet. It also has a water like consistency and feels sticky upon application. As a result of my observations, I do not recommend this product to anyone and believe that there is a better option on the market at a lower price.
kylie-ann H.
Chico, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Whats not to love about the Hemp moisturizer? it leaves my skin feeling softer and more hydrated every time i use it. i naturally have drier skin and this has really helped. it also smells amazing. i own the original scent and the sweet pineapple&honey melon scent and i love them both.
Valerie T.
Chester
Makes my skin nice and smooth. I love the smell and i will definitely be using all there products in the future.
Corey P.
Blountville, TN
This is actually one of the lotions inuse almost daily. I live the smell and a little goes a long way. I have tried many different brands but I always seem to come back to this lotion. As long as they keep making it i will keep buying it.
The Hempz products are my favorite! I find they work so good and leave my skin glowing and so soft! I use the lotion mostly after I tan and it locks in moisture and lasts for hours!
GiAnna L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I gotta say I just love the Hempz products. very moisturizing. no matter what product you choose, they always smell great too. when I use these products I rarely ever use perfume in combination because the smell lasts and is great.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
At first, I was hesitant to try this product. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked, and how smooth my skin became after using this product regularly. Everyone should try this smoothing serum!

Looking for your answer?