Hempz Pure Herbal Extracts Herbal Body Scrub, Sandalwood and Apple, 33.8 fl oz (1 l)

BY HEMPZ

HEMPZ by Hempz BODY SCRUB SANDALWOOD AND APPLE 33.8 OZ SKU:SUZ5172252 see more...

• Where can I purchase this?1 Answers
  • Ohh i am very interested in seeing this. does it leave th...2 Answers
  • I was wondering if this actually works? How is the smell?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is the only thing I will wash my face with it. It doesn't make my face break out or anything . It leaves it's feeling smooth and refreshed. I even use it to shave my legs. You haven't felt smooth shaved legs until you have used this! I would highly recommend this ! Anything from this brand I would use . They have a large variety of things especially yummy smelling lotions!
Shalonda B.
Irving, TX
This is hands down the best body scrub ever! I always buy this when Beauty Brands had it on sale for $15. This has natural ingredients and keeps my skin silky especially during the fall/winter time.
Jessica m.
Margate, FL
I bought this stuff because it smells like my boyfriend hahaha. I love Hempz as a brand and their products rule. You smell more of the apple than the sandalwood, but it's wooooonderful.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I thought that this shampoo was a joke when I first saw it at the store. After reading the label and doing some research, I realized the benefits of using hemp and I often find myself using this product that!
Gina M.
This is a well known and purchased product when I worked at Ulta years ago. The sandalwood smell is a favorite amongst essential oils and one I quite prefer. This is a great exfoliant for your skin.
Ashley E.
Caro, MI
This works good and smells great it has great benefits to dry skin like mine and summer skin to keep it looking great i would refer it to family members and friends to use !!!!!
Cicely V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great scrub and it definitely leaves your body feeling soft and hydrated as well. Just apply some of their lotion on afterwards to really seal in all the moisture.
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
And Hempz product is going to be amazing. They take care when making the product with people in mind. Is recommend this scrub or their lotions to anyone.
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
All of the Hempz products are amazing. Absolutely love them. They work incredible. So moisturizing and this leaves your skin feeling incredibly smooth.
Mary F.
Gresham, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I work in a tanning salon and LOVE Hempz products!!! This scrub is great for exfoliating before you tan, and for getting rid of your last spray tan!!!
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
One quick question is there marihuana in this product ????
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there weed in this or what
Kate E.
Is the scent super overpowering?
hailee h.
Greendale, WI
Ohh i am very interested in seeing this. does it leave the skin smooth for a long time ?
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
Where can I purchase this?