BY HEMPZ

Aspen P.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Hempz lotions are great

Love the variety of scents

This one specifically is great clean fresh light fragrance

Thick hydrating body lotion

A little oily for my hands but love it on the rest of my body

People who tan really love this line
Issa G.
Issa G.
MISSION, TX
I have always loved this cream ive been using for years now and Smells very light and refreshing and it is very moisturizing leaves skin feeling very supple
Day D.
Day D.
Fontana, CA
Smells amazing. Soothing feeling on any area that it is applied . Found in local ulta . Well recommended
Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hempz lotion is amazing! The smell is very light and not overpowering at all! It also leaves your hands feeling very smooth and moisture. Very gentle. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good lotion to leave there skin feeling good.
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love hemp lotions. I love the smell, I love the texture, I love the moisture, I love it all. The price is cheap enough that you can easily afford it, and it's at most drug store so it's easily accessible.
Kimberley H.
Kimberley H.
Henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS LOTION. I FEEL AMAZING AND MY SKIN LOOKS AND FEELS AMAZING. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHERS.
Judith S.
Judith S.
Irvine, CA
I have tried several of Hempz lotions and they really keep you moisturized all day. I love the smell of them too. Really a great product worth purchasing.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
This stuff feels fantastic, and I love the smell. Definitely a great moisturizer I would recommend to anyone.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Great lotion! Doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy at all. Not too light or heavy. Would definitely recommend to others.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really enjoy this moisturizer. i didn't find it moisturizing enough, even if i applied it when my skin was still a little wet from bathing. but ill probably give the rest of it to my cousin since she enjoys it.