BY HEMPZ

• "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend to others." in 1 review
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Hempz lotion is amazing! The smell is very light and not overpowering at all! It also leaves your hands feeling very smooth and moisture. Very gentle. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good lotion to leave there skin feeling good.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I seriously love hemp lotions. I love the smell, I love the texture, I love the moisture, I love it all. The price is cheap enough that you can easily afford it, and it's at most drug store so it's easily accessible.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Hempz lotions are great

Love the variety of scents

This one specifically is great clean fresh light fragrance

Thick hydrating body lotion

A little oily for my hands but love it on the rest of my body

People who tan really love this line
Allyssa W.
Wentzville, Mo
I was given a travel size version of this lotion. And I have to say I was instantly addicted. I have since bought the full size bottle. I love the clean smell and the soft feeling it leaves. It is not oily or too thick. This is such a great everyday moisturizer.
Allison L.
I didn't really enjoy this moisturizer. i didn't find it moisturizing enough, even if i applied it when my skin was still a little wet from bathing. but ill probably give the rest of it to my cousin since she enjoys it.
Issa G.
Mission, TX
I have always loved this cream ive been using for years now and Smells very light and refreshing and it is very moisturizing leaves skin feeling very supple
Judith S.
Irvine, CA
I have tried several of Hempz lotions and they really keep you moisturized all day. I love the smell of them too. Really a great product worth purchasing.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
This is very moisturizing but it feels kind of heavy at first. The scent is amazing I love it. You can all catch this brand on sale usually at Ulta.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
This lotion smells amazing and it really moisturizes my skin. I love it especially in the winter. When my skin is so dry, this really does the trick.
Kimberley H.
Henderson
LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS LOTION. I FEEL AMAZING AND MY SKIN LOOKS AND FEELS AMAZING. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHERS.