BY HEMPZ #82 in Lotion

Pure H Sparkling Peach & Rosewood Moisturizing Powershot - Hempz Pure H Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot is a natural body boosting daily herbal body moisturizer which helps to energize, refresh and strengthen skin. - Pure H Sparkling Peach & Rosewood Moisturizing Powershot see more...

Machaela C.
Fort Worth, TX
Omg I don't even know where to start. This has always and always will be my favorite lotion. I've been using it for years. The smell is amazing. It leaves my skin smooth and it is just AMAZING. if you're looking at this review I will tell you now to buy it. So worth the money! I buy the biggest bottle and it always lasts me a few months. A little goes a long way!
Toni K.
Dothan
very rehydrating Love the smells  and  the all over coverage I use this product everyday to help with chapped Skin I love the product  good  for the money and  many other items  and benefits from it , its a very  gentle product i would  def buy this  product again and ever try it in different  scents
Veronica G.
My current skin care lotion. Love the way it leaves my skin so soft and the smell is amazing. Does not leave a wet sticky consistency like some lotions can. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN and there are a lot of brands I can't use. This is a skin life saver for me. My skin stays hydrated through the day.
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
I use this lotion so much that within a week I have to get another new one since I was a lil girl I have this thing about my skin bein to dry bc I'm always in cleaning chemicals an not surprisingly both my girls r exactly like me they hate dry skin too
Jessisca S.
Lecanto, FL
I really like this brand. The sent smells nice and give you a nice ammount of moisture for after sun care. If you are sensiitive to sents you may not care for this brand because they are quite sented. I don't find myself sticky after using this formula.
Kate K.
Delaware, OH
This product kept my skin moisturized all day and throughout the night. My skin did not become dry again until I ran out of the product. There are no cons for this product. It also smells great, I got so many compliments. I will definitely buy again.
Greta E.
Modesto, CA
This moisturizing body shot wakes me up in the morning and is pretty gentle, it energizes me and makes me very empowered. It is long lasting and a great product. I love the texture of it and i would definitely use this product and it smells very good
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
This stuff smells amazing!! And it feels even better and the refreshing feeling last all day. I order mine from their website and it's so gentle on my skin . I would buy this again and again . I really love it
Bella A.
Woodridge, IL
AMAZING . I want more!!! This is so good. Smells amazing, looks amazing, feels amazing. I used it every day until I ran out! This lasts all day and makes your skin glow, and become very soft. I want another!
Michell G.
Harrison, NY
Its not what I expected. I purchased because a lot of people were raving about it. The product is too oily and it does nothing for my hair. I wouldn't recommend it. its not as long lasting as it claims to be.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
This product looks very interesting and from the reviews i read about it seems like this is a great product for dry skin? What does this product supposed to do and how is it applied?