BY HEMPZ

Pure H Sparkling Peach & Rosewood Moisturizing Powershot - Hempz Pure H Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot is a natural body boosting daily herbal body moisturizer which helps to energize, refresh and strengthen skin. - Pure H Sparkling Peach & Rosewood Moisturizing Powershot see more...

Hempz Pure H Sparkling Peach & Rosewood Moisturizing Powershot
  • "I have extremely dry skin in the winter time I love to pick this product up with when I'm having dry patches. It has a huge pay off and seems to fix the dry patches. I recommend this product to my friends " in 6 reviews
Toni K.
Dothan
very rehydrating Love the smells  and  the all over coverage I use this product everyday to help with chapped Skin I love the product  good  for the money and  many other items  and benefits from it , its a very  gentle product i would  def buy this  product again and ever try it in different  scents
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
I use this lotion so much that within a week I have to get another new one since I was a lil girl I have this thing about my skin bein to dry bc I'm always in cleaning chemicals an not surprisingly both my girls r exactly like me they hate dry skin too
Kate K.
Delaware, OH
This product kept my skin moisturized all day and throughout the night. My skin did not become dry again until I ran out of the product. There are no cons for this product. It also smells great, I got so many compliments. I will definitely buy again.
Jessisca H.
Citrus Spgs, FL
I really like this brand. The sent smells nice and give you a nice ammount of moisture for after sun care. If you are sensiitive to sents you may not care for this brand because they are quite sented. I don't find myself sticky after using this formula.
Greta E.
Modesto, CA
This moisturizing body shot wakes me up in the morning and is pretty gentle, it energizes me and makes me very empowered. It is long lasting and a great product. I love the texture of it and i would definitely use this product and it smells very good
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
This stuff smells amazing!! And it feels even better and the refreshing feeling last all day. I order mine from their website and it's so gentle on my skin . I would buy this again and again . I really love it
Bella A.
AMAZING . I want more!!! This is so good. Smells amazing, looks amazing, feels amazing. I used it every day until I ran out! This lasts all day and makes your skin glow, and become very soft. I want another!
Catarina K.
Rockingham, VA
This lotion hydrates your skin fully and it doesn't feel greasy going on. My skin looks more radiant after each use. The smell is amazing and the way you skin stays soft hours after use makes this my go to moisturizer!
LeeAnn M.
the smell is amazing one of the best ive smelled would repurchase it not extremely pricy definitely loved the hydration very gentle on the skin not harsh i bought it at ulta beauty which is very simple to buy i have already repurchased several times
Michell G.
Harrison, NY
Its not what I expected. I purchased because a lot of people were raving about it. The product is too oily and it does nothing for my hair. I wouldn't recommend it. its not as long lasting as it claims to be.
Brittany S.
This product looks very interesting and from the reviews i read about it seems like this is a great product for dry skin? What does this product supposed to do and how is it applied?