BY HEMPZ #83 in Lotion

Pure H Sparkling Peach & Rosewood Moisturizing Powershot - Hempz Pure H Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot is a natural body boosting daily herbal body moisturizer which helps to energize, refresh and strengthen skin. - Pure H Sparkling Peach & Rosewood Moisturizing Powershot see more...

Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ
I have extremely dry skin in the winter time I love to pick this product up with when I'm having dry patches. It has a huge pay off and seems to fix the dry patches. I recommend this product to my friends
Jaden F.
Jaden F.
Marysville, OH
Oh my god I can't rave about this product enough , first off the smell is amazing and I wokes into ur skin and makes u feel baby's smog . I love this lotion
Danae B.
Danae B.
Eugene, OR
fvbsz vsf rsbhs regsv fvse df vg rf s f ser fgesrfserg egvsedf grfs eg rsf grf rsd gg f d d fg se ges rrg g esrg f dsg f er gser gerg erf
Mychele G.
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this. Smells great and feels great. Have to have this. I have been telling all my peeps about this too.
Jeovany G.
Jeovany G.
Streamwood, IL
I love this product so much! It leaves my skin feeling ammaxinggggg! I'm obsessed
Toni K.
Toni K.
Dothan
very rehydrating Love the smells  and  the all over coverage I use this product everyday to help with chapped Skin I love the product  good  for the money and  many other items  and benefits from it , its a very  gentle product i would  def buy this  product again and ever try it in different  scents
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
I use this lotion so much that within a week I have to get another new one since I was a lil girl I have this thing about my skin bein to dry bc I'm always in cleaning chemicals an not surprisingly both my girls r exactly like me they hate dry skin too
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
My current skin care lotion. Love the way it leaves my skin so soft and the smell is amazing. Does not leave a wet sticky consistency like some lotions can. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN and there are a lot of brands I can't use. This is a skin life saver for me. My skin stays hydrated through the day.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Delaware, OH
This product kept my skin moisturized all day and throughout the night. My skin did not become dry again until I ran out of the product. There are no cons for this product. It also smells great, I got so many compliments. I will definitely buy again.
Machaela C.
Machaela C.
Fort Worth, TX
Omg I don't even know where to start. This has always and always will be my favorite lotion. I've been using it for years. The smell is amazing. It leaves my skin smooth and it is just AMAZING. if you're looking at this review I will tell you now to buy it. So worth the money! I buy the biggest bottle and it always lasts me a few months. A little goes a long way!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
This product looks very interesting and from the reviews i read about it seems like this is a great product for dry skin? What does this product supposed to do and how is it applied?