suggested searches
Hempz Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Herbal Body Moisturizer 17 oz.

Hempz Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Herbal Body Moisturizer 17 oz.

4.3

5 star

25%

4 star

75%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I’m obsessed with how this lotion smells. The second I smell it I’m transported to a coffee shop on a rainy autumn morning, it’s so strong and warm. Any gourmand scent addict (like myself) will LOVE this lotion. The lotion itself isn’t particularly moisturizing, to be honest. I’ve had better luck with some of their other scents. But regardless, the smell is enough to keep me buying it. 🥰

Product reviewed: Hempz Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Herbal Body Moisturizer 17 oz.

𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙿𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚎 & 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒 ✨️ Who else loves Hempz !? I am an all year round user of their high qaulity body lotions. They have such good ingredients in them like Vitamin E and Hemp Seed Oil, plus they smell so amazing and yummy🥰 I love getting the limited edition holiday scents. 🍎 Apple Cinnamon Shortbread Hempz smells yummy like apples. I can't really smell any shortbread in it and only a hint of cinnamon. It is a nice soft scent that isn't too overpowering. 🎃 Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Hempz is probably my fave scent out of all the Hempz lotions. I normally dislike pumpkin anything, but the scent in this lotion is strong, but ahhhhmazingly good! It gives you a burst of happiness and reminds me of fall and yummy cinnamon.

I just love the seasonal scents! This lotion feels great but it isn’t too thick or greasy!! You will smell SWEET! The rest of the year I love the Sweet Pineapple and Honey Melon