Hempz Power C Sparkling Citrus Berry Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot uploaded by Alysa R.

BY HEMPZ #99 in Lotion

Power C Sparkling Citrus Berry Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot - Hempz Power C Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot is a natural body boosting daily herbal body moisturizer which helps to energize, refresh and strengthen skin. - Power C Sparkling Citrus Berry Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot see more...

Maranda C.
Maranda C.
This lotion smells sooooooo good , I can't get enough of it and my skin feels so soft and moisturized all day after using it !! Anyone who hasn't tried this you've got too it's amazing !! You will love it forsure!
Ledibeht R.
Ledibeht R.
Excellent product, fascinates me, is the best I've tried so far, I certainly recommend it, it's excellent, if you have the possibility of acquiring it do not hesitate to do it
Abby B.
Abby B.
Searcy, AR
This product smells so good and makes your skin look and feel flawless! Your skin looks and feels hydrated all day!
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Lees Summit, MO
Lovely lovely smell!! Also feels nice and smells good too! Lovely packaged and a lovely smell and feel.
Hilda F.
Hilda F.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely wakes you up and makes your skin feeling fresh and clean I definitely recommend this product
Candy K.
Candy K.
Queensbury, NY
This is very good for dry skin. It also smells really good. Keeps skin from being dry an itchy
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
Hempz moisturizers are great. I don't always love all the smells, but I love the easy packaging, as they are great for the beach or pool bag. They don't leave you feeling greasy, and absorb quickly into the skin. Lasts until the next shower, which during the summer when out and about in the sun is very important! Definitely recommend these!
michele m.
michele m.
Patchogue, NY
My friend started my on Hempz products. Now I wish she didn't because I have such an extensive collection of Hempz products. Right now, my favorite is Citrus Blossom. I use it daily since my office environment is very dry. The girls I work with also have Hempz at work and we all use each others. We are Hempz Whores!
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
This lotion is seriously the most soft feeling and best smelling lotion I've ever used, bought my first one around xmas time at ulta and haven't used anything since! So amazing can't say enough good things about it! So happy and pleased with it!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
This product smells pretty good and I do like the pouch container but the lotion was terrible. I love all other Hempz products but this lotion was thin and didn't hydrate hardly at all. It left my skin feeling dry.