Hempz Power C Sparkling Citrus Berry Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot uploaded by Alysa R.

BY HEMPZ #81 in Lotion

Power C Sparkling Citrus Berry Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot - Hempz Power C Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot is a natural body boosting daily herbal body moisturizer which helps to energize, refresh and strengthen skin. - Power C Sparkling Citrus Berry Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot see more...

Daniela R.
Hempz
Enviar
Hempz Power C Sparkling Citrus Berry Herbal Body Moisturizing Power Shot SEE DETAILS
Hempz Vital T Juicy Passion Tea Moisturizing Power Shot SEE DETAILS
Hempz Yuzu & Starfruit Daily Herbal Hydrating Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 30 SEE DETAILS
Hempz Pure H Sparkling Peach & Rosewood Moisturizing Powershot SEE DETAILS
Hempz Yuzu & Starfruit Daily Herbal Moisturizing Dry Oil Body Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 30 SEE DETAILS
Hempz Limited Edition Pure Hemp Herbal Bath, Body & Massage Oil SEE DETAILS
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Creme Body Wash SEE DETAILS
Hempz Exfoliating Herbal Cleansing Mud and Body Mask SEE DETAILS
Hempz Sensitive Skin Herbal Body Balm SEE DETAILS
Hempz Moisturizer Lotion Gallon SEE DETAILS
Hempz Blushing Grapefruit & Raspberry Creme Herbal Body Moisturizer - 17 fl oz. SEE DETAILS
Hempz In-Shower Hydrating Herbal Body Moisturizer SEE DETAILS
Hempz Coconut Fusion Herbal Shimmering Body Souffle SEE DETAILS
Hempz Mini Citrus Blossom Herbal Body Moisturizer SEE DETAILS
e d
Joy W.
Clare, MI
I received this from a secret Santa this year, and all I can say is this stuff is amazing, especially if you love citrus stuff. It smells amazing and goes so smoothly onto the skin. I love that it also comes with "body boosting essential vitamins" to help your skin as it hydrates. Absolutely amazing stuff. I definitely plan to purchase more once I run out.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
Hempz moisturizers are great. I don't always love all the smells, but I love the easy packaging, as they are great for the beach or pool bag. They don't leave you feeling greasy, and absorb quickly into the skin. Lasts until the next shower, which during the summer when out and about in the sun is very important! Definitely recommend these!
michele m.
Patchogue, NY
My friend started my on Hempz products. Now I wish she didn't because I have such an extensive collection of Hempz products. Right now, my favorite is Citrus Blossom. I use it daily since my office environment is very dry. The girls I work with also have Hempz at work and we all use each others. We are Hempz Whores!
Anne P.
Albany, OR
Best ever! Smells amazing, feels amazing....and the best part is it's natural, parable free and actually GOOD for my skein! Talk about a win/win! The price isn't bad and it's available all over! Definitely recommend this!
Jordan S.
This product is great and very moisturising. It smells good and is perfect anytime. It is good anywhere on your body and is not really oily. It's perfect for someones everyday usage. I would recommend this
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
This lotion is seriously the most soft feeling and best smelling lotion I've ever used, bought my first one around xmas time at ulta and haven't used anything since! So amazing can't say enough good things about it! So happy and pleased with it!
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
This product smells pretty good and I do like the pouch container but the lotion was terrible. I love all other Hempz products but this lotion was thin and didn't hydrate hardly at all. It left my skin feeling dry.
Kat L.
Tucson
Helps is hands down the best lotion!!! Omg I don't buy any other brand but Hempstead. It keeps your skin in good condition I use it in my son who has dry skin issues and it help so much.
Lori N.
Denver, CO
Love the Hempz Body Lotion. It moisturizes even through the winter. Very good value for the size of the bottle. Easy to find at drug or grocery store and the bottle lasted for months. Would recommend this product to everyone.