BY HEMPZ

HEMPZ POMEGRANATE,VANILLA,COCONUT, MOISTURIZER PACK OF 3 see more...

Taylor B.
I recently started tanning in a tanning bed and the last told me using a Hempz lotion would be great for my skin. I was very skeptical at first thinking it was just like every other lotion. But I was wrong. I wish I had purchased this years ago. I bought a pomegranate scent and it smells amazing. The lotion is a little thick but spreads so nicely. My skin is so smooth! 100% recommend.
Auntie Chuppie A.
I'm not one to regularly use lotion due to most not being absorbed into my skin fast enough and making me feel like sticky. But once I tried Hempz (mostly bought it for the pomegranate scent) I no longer felt that way about lotion. I finally found one that my skin absorbs and has a great lasting scent. Highly recommended!
Morgan M.
Hempz has great lotion! I have been using it for years and my mother even used it in her salon. They have a great variety of scents and  none of them are too obnoxious or too strong. My favorite thing is the moisture lasts after you wash your hands at least 2 times.
Ninoshca C.
Lawrence, MA
This lotion is the best!!! Leaves your skin super soft and it last. A little goes along way. It's a little pricey for some lotion, but worth it. My mom was the one who actually recommended me to use it and I'm glad she did. I would most definitely recommend to others!
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love my Hempz pomegranate lotion. Not only does it smell amazing while still being mild, it's so mild on the skin. I have a slight allergy to things with heavy fragrance and my body loves this stuff. Doesn't stay greasy and your skin feels so soft n moist afterwards
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Hempz is great in the summer because it's not greasy but you feel hydrated... It is about $22 a bottle but it's worth it! The lotion last a while and comes in great scents! I have bought Hempz as gifts and it's unisex!
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
We have bottles of Hempz lotion scattered around our house, and I carry a mini bottle with me regularly. It is not super heavy, or greasy. It really moisturizes, and smells AMAZING, no matter which scent you choose!
Meredith H.
dundee
Amazing lotion. Has a great smell and helps smooth and silken your skin. Last a while, and i have purchased this brand a few times. I love the vanilla, but the pomegranate is refreshing as well! Highly recommend!
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
This lotion smells BEAUTIFUL. I love the original lotion. It is one of the only lotions that helps my extremely dry hands. It doesn't feel oily at all. I love this. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Jeni S.
Bargersville , IN
I love the smell and the feel of these lotions! They are extremely gentle on my skin and I love the packaging. It looks nice on my night stand. Also I feel like for the price, you get a lot of lotion.

back