BY HEMPZ #41 in Lotion

This body moisturizer is enriched with 100% pure organic hemp seed oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of skin. Hemp seed oil is one of nature's richest sources of essential fatty acids and key amino acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, vital for healthy skin conditioning. Pomegranate extract contains high levels of antioxidants, which helps prevent free radicals and renews your skin's healthy radiance. Shea butter, ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition the skin. Vitamins a, c and e help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. see more...

• Does this moisturizer have a really strong smell? I'm loo...8 Answers
Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Moisturizer
  • "Love love LOVE Hempz lotions!! Haven't tried one that I didn't like, so far. It works so well on my dry skin and gives me lasting moisture!! The price isn't too bad either. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great lotion!!" in 28 reviews
  • "I cannot express how much I love the smell of this lotion! Super moisturizing as well and doesn't irritate dry, sensitive skin. 10/10 absolutely recommend! One of my favorite lotions ever." in 16 reviews
Stevie-Marie W.
I absolutely adore this lotion! I have sensitive and dry skin and the majority of the body lotions I've tried have not worked for me. But when I found they're hand cream for my severely dry hands I fell in love with brand. Whenever I rub this dream cream all over my body I'm in a state of pure euphoria! The formula actually soaks into my skin instead of being a greasy mess that sits on top. And the pomegranate scent is totally spot on and not too strong. I would definitely recommend this body lotion to anyone and everyone who will listen!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I decided to try this at Ulta the other day. The pomegranate scent reminds me of a product my grandmother used to use, which is why I bought it. It is expensive but it is worth it. It leaves my skin feeling amazing! I will be buying a bigger bottle next time! I also want to try different Hempz products next time I go. Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Moisturizer
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Found this one at tjmaxx after not wanting to pay full price on others at ulta. I was glad I found it at tjmaxx because I so wanted to try it. It's almost half off at tjmaxx not quite. Price there is good but most likely won't buy full price unless maybe the stores deal partook me which just happens sometimes. This lotion is good & smells good. Scent doesn't last very long if you look for that in your lotions. I love the ingredients in here & the benefits of cruelty free & vegan but how the overall lotion is itself & how it works compared to other lotions I would buy this full price. This is a good lotion but not for over $20. It's more light & not as rich as some still works but it could be a bit more moisturizing. I'm not a dry person I feel others are more moisturizing. Thicker more moist. This ones a bit thin light airy creamy. Not bad though just it's the price mostly motivating me & what it is compared to other.
Ashtyn Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love the whole hempz line. This is one of my favorites. I reallllllllllly love this ones smell. Usually they’re a little more expensive & pricey but a little bit goes a long way. Mine lasts a long time. The lotion isn’t greasy or sticky & it hydrates my skin so much. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin (especially in the winter) like me.
Her R.
Hagerstown
I love this moisturizer! It smells amazing and moisturizes amazingly. I definitely recommend to everyone. I use it daily. It’s my go to lotion! The price isn’t too bad for the size of the bottle. I purchased it from Walmart.
tara w.
Brodheadsville, PA
I love this product. It smells great. It makes my hamdd feel silky smooth. It leaves a great scent in my skin for a while. It was very effective.  I buy the big tub so it lasts me awhile. It' a reasonable price. I am very satisfied. It is definitely worth spending a coupe extra bucks!
Stephanie S.
Love this! Wish I could use it all the time, but it’s a little costly unless you can snag a sale. Feels super good and moisturizing, goes on easily and isn’t greasy, and of course, the smells of this (as swell as some of their others) is to die for!
Becca M.
Tulsa, OK
I have bought countless bottles of this lotion. It is worth buying. Bottle lasts and the product works. It’s a win win! The scent is to die for. Very effective For sure. I’ve used this for years and it’s very consistent
Dallas P.
King Ferry, Ny
I absolutely love this brand of lotion. You don't need to use very much of it to moisturize your skin. Along with this it smells so good. I use this lotion at least once a day. I would 100% recommend this product.
Mikala M.
Houston
Cannot get enough of this amazing lotion! Although expensive, it is worth it for the quality. It moisturizes deep into your skin, leaving it soft and without residue. I love the smell too. Will buy again!!
Hannah H.
Does this moisturizer have a really strong smell? I'm looking to buy a lotion for someone who is sensitive to smells and I've heard this brand is great.