Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Body Wash

by Hempz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Body Wash!
Christina J.
San Jose, CA
I liked the scent but it does not last long. Also, I felt body odor may have increased when using it.Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Wash
Meghan M.
Akron, OH
Smells great and lathers really well. The scent lasts o. Your skin long after you shower.
Jessica L.
I love the body wash! It smells super good, and is really refreshing, and lasts a while!!
Kenzie K.
Largo, FL
It smells amazing and makes my skin feel great. A little bit goes a long way and I love the way it lathers up. Pairs amazingly with the pomegranate lotion!
Taylor J.
Skokie, IL
Hempz is my go to body care products! This wash makes my skin so smooth and smell amazing!!
Hope V.
MA
Love the scent of this and how gentle it is on my skin! Nourishes and hydrates the skin.
Robin B.
Brookings, SD
Light, creamy product. Makes your skin feel smooth and clean. Great product overall!
Lauren R.
Old Lyme, CT
I just grabbed this at marshalls since it was super cheap and I would recommend it! It smelsl good and leave me clean
Khrystyna B.
Corona, CA
It cleans your body great! Smell is amazing/ fresh. You don’t need a lot to use in one time so it’s gonna last you for a while. It’s pricey, but worthy! I am gonna try different ones after the pomegranate!
Noel V.
Racine, WI
Pleasant smell. Works great. Doesn’t leave skin feeling tight or greasy. Bottle lasts quite awhile.

Looking for your answer?