BY HEMPZ

Pomegranate Daily Herbal Moisturizing Shampoo - Hempz Pomegranate Daily Moisturizing Shampoo is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and blended with ultra mild cleansers to help restore smoothness, softness and hydration. Hydrate and Shine.Benefits:Formulated with gentle cleansersPomegranate Extract helps to renew hair's radianceHelps hydrate and nourishParaben-Free, Gluten-free, 100% Vegan - Pomegranate Daily Herbal Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
The smell is amazing. The formula of this shampoo is thick and luscious feeling it lathers really good and you don’t need a lot of product. It really helped with keeping my hair moisturized. Over all I am really satisfied with this line of hair care.
Ashlea G.
Rush Springs, OK
Smell is good but doesn't last long. Because it is so concentrated it definitely lasts a long time, however it also makes it a little difficult to lather. Doesn't do anything special in my opinion.
Alexandra P.
Massapequa , NY
This shampoo is amazing and I
love the way it smells! It has no sulfates and it's good for color treated hair! I use this 3-4
times a week. The packaging is really nice and I was satisfied with this shampoo.
Courtney P.
Aurora, IL
This shampoo is hands down my favorite! It leave my hair so soft and silky feeling. A little bit goes a long waybwith the shampoo and conditioner as well which I love. The smell is intoxicating.
Hayley C.
Spanaway
Love the smell. Love the product. Nice and creamy. Even though it smells wonderful, I know the fragrance will not make me break out in hives, like I usually do with most lotions.
Kimberly U.
Kentwood, MI
I love the way this leaves my hair so soft and manageable! It smells great, but the scent doesn't linger in your hair! This may be my new favorite shampoo!
Victoria S.
Halifax, NS
I bought this at chatters for 30% off and wow I couldn't decide which one I wanted... they all smell so good! It washes out well and the smell lingers too