BY HEMPZ

Hydrating Detangling Daily Conditioner! see more...

sami d.
Cornelius, NC
i love everything about this conditioner! i love how it makes my hair feel, how its color protective, and how it smells! best to buy at beauty brands when they have their liter sale, its such a steal. love this product!
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
So I will admit that it's my wife's conditioner. It's so smooth and smells amazing though. I also use it to shave. No shave cream compares to this conditioner. I honestly do not know what it costs, but it's a great product.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
This stuff is so awesome the entire brand of hempz is awesome their lotions are awesome their hair cares awesome you cannot get anything better in my opinion. I've been using the body lotions and butters for probably gosh 15-20 years I just love the products what can I say.
Lauren J.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff works wonders! My hair is so soft and so strong and you can get this stuff super cheap during beauty brands’ liter sale! Would definitely recommend
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
Smells great and leaves my hair super moisturized and manageable. I love how healthy my hair looks
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa
My hair feels so soft and shiny whenever I use this conditioner. I Purchased it on clearance at TJ Maxx for a fraction of what it sells for. And if I find it again I’m definitely re-purchasing
Jolene T.
Loved the smell! I would highly recommend this product! It’s a little hard to push down because the conditioner is so thick, but still a great product.
Heidi S.
Gatineau , QC
This stuff smells and feels incredible after applying it . The scent and softness is very long lasting and safe for any hair ! You’ll fall in love with it! A bit pricey but completely worth your money!
Amanda G.
Pickering
Love this conditioner! Smells amazing and my hair feels so soft and hydrated afterwards. Huge bottle lasts a long time, definitely worth the price. I have very dry damaged hair from years of dying it and I noticed a difference when I started using this.