BeautyBodyBody CareHempz
Pink Berry Chiffon Herbal Body Moisturizer

Hempz Pink Berry Chiffon Herbal Body Moisturizer

by Hempz

Pink Berry Chiffon Herbal Body Moisturizer - Hempz Pink Berry Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and infused with a revitalizing blend of essential extracts, vitamins and skin enhancing properties.Beneficial Ingredients:Calms, softens and conditions skin while providing dramatic skin hydration. leaves skin feeling refreshed, revitalized and balanced.Vitamins A, C, E & B5 help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants and elements.Assists in leaving skin feeling smoother, firmer and more toned.Helps stimulate skin with natural anti-inflammatory properties and skin regenerating ingredients.Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% VeganTHC-Free(17.0 oz.) - Pink Berry Chiffon Herbal Body Moisturizer

Had Anyone Ever tried this oh my God I've never seen this one ever on the shelves.. please tell me where to get this ... I love all their other creams but I've never seen this 1.. this is amazing it's a smell that I love candy.?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
IS this safe for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Hempz Pink Berry Chiffon Herbal Body Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
Love it!! I love the smell of all the Hempz lotions. I have really dry skin and this works really well. It does wear off fast and i find myself using a lot just for my hands to feel moist. But definitely recommend it!!in reviews
Johnni K.
Jonesville, VA
This is a great lotion. It smells so good and keeps me moistuirized. It's relaxing and Great for massages. Good product.
Jennifer K.
This body lotion/handcream has helped me through the tough winter. It soaks in fast, not sticky and hydrates so well. I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for it. It also smells so good and the fragrance is lite but lasts. I have many of these in different scents. Great product!
Marijke F.
San Angelo, TX
Hempz Pink Berry Chiffon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Marijke F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Pricey but awesome. Smells great, feels great, leaves my skin glowing and soft. I have several scents in travel sizes but Pink Berry Chiffon is my fave.
Jessy C.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m kinda new to hemp products. And I really enjoy this stuff. Smells great. Makes me feel good it’s natural. And does show a difference in my skin. About a week after using. Price is worth the size you are getting. #skin #hemp #natural
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
Ugh I just obsess over the smells of each one. They're a bit pricey so I usually don't buy the full sized, just the trial, but it's perfect for my hands xx
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a lovely lotion, the smell has a hint of sweetness but is not over powering. Long lasting moisture and scent. Great value for the price, I bought mine at Ulta Beauty! I wil;l be buying more when I run out, maybe a new scent next time! I would purchase this one again.
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
Hempz Pink Berry Chiffon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Mia W.
Best body moisturizer EVER! I've been using this brand since it was a baby, my sis in Seattle started sending me the body butter & I've been a FAN SINCE! I was running low & Ulta had all Hempz on sale, so I had to grab a couple bottles. The pink berry chiffon HAS TO BE MY FAV SCENT, it makes you want to eat it! Nothing moisturizes quite like HEMPZ brand!
Joanee P.
Dayton
Love hempz everything their scents are to die for and reasonably priced theu discontinued my favorite scemt but over all my favorite lotion
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
This smell is so amazing, its fresh smelling and lasts a long time on the skin. Its very creamy and soothing. Hydrating but not greasy or oily. Its pricier then average lotion but its worth it and expected when u get something that actually works. It doesnt just sit on top if skin like cheap drugstore brands often do. I got mine from Ulta they have deals with Hempz all the time so wait for chance to get one and 2nd half off.
Dianne  F.
Richmond, VA
This lotion smells absolutely incredible! I feel like this lotion gives you total hydration to your skin without feeling heavy or greasy. It's priced well and you can find it discounted at tjmaxx or marshalls.