BY HEMPZ

Enriched with 100% pure natural hemp seed oil and blended with natural sugar crystals to polish and gently lift away dull, rough skin. 7.3 ounce. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love love love this brand!! The sugar scrub leaves my skin SO soft! After using it, I use the hempz body lotion with aloe" in 4 reviews
Chloe G.
I have used this brand for many years and I absolutely love all of their products! This sugar scrub smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth! It is not too harsh and it gives a great massage, I use this product multiple times a week.
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE this brand, everything I've had from it has worked so well. It is a little pricey, but I would definitely say that it's worth it. The sugar scrub smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling really smooth. I would highly recommend this product!
Kenzie L.
Bagley , MN
Just got this yesterday half price and OMG 😍😍 I want more it smells so good (I got original) and I just used it and it left my skin feeling sooo good! You have to get!! I need more hempz now 😍 gonna buy more 😋
christopher s.
This sugar scrub is awrsome,i love that it scrubs the oil off my skin. I am a machinest and have to have a scrub to wash me. It is a bit morr ecpensive to buy though.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
This stuff smells amazing. such a sweet tropical smell and feels amazing when i rub it on. i use the tips of my fingers to grab some and rub it on my arms and body. really does a great job at making the skin feel soft afterward.
Cassandra R.
Georgetown, DE
Love this stuff! I use it to scrub my body and it always makes me skin feel brand new, and it smells magnificent. It's not terribly pricey either, thankfully because I use it every day. Definitely recommend this!
I know that anything hemp infused and very good for you. It's good for several things in the health industry and I would recommend this product. Skin feels so smooth and dead skin gone after using it.
Briana J.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Hemp body scrubs are amazing. They make the skin feel so soft and they smell super good. Absolutely love their products.
Ashley B.
This scrub is amazing! It is thick and smells great too. I usually make my own scrub but I will totally repurchase this.