BY HEMPZ

Pure Herbal Extracts. All-day moisturizing lotion enriched with pure hemp seed oil and extract. Hempz Moisturizer is an all day herbal body lotion providing dramatic skin through the use of pure hemp seed oil and extract. Pure hemp seed oil and extract are rich sources of essential fatty acids and key amino acids, vital to nourishing, hydrating and protecting skin. Enriched with shea butter, ginseng and natural extracts to calm, soothe and condition the skin. Vitamins A, C, & E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants to help reduce the appearance of the lines and wrinkles. Provides 12 hour moisturization. THC drug free. Made in USA. see more...

Hempz Original Herbal Moisturizer
  • "Favorite lotion! So hydrating and not greasy feeling. Keeps your skin moisturized all day. Hands down, best lotion of all time! I get mine from a cosmetology store. A bottle lasts me a while. It is a little pricier tha drug store lotions but you get what you pay for! I would definitely recommend it. " in 84 reviews
  • "Love the smell, & how it goes on. I also Love how cheap it is. I have super dry skin and this stuff works great throughout the day. I wouldn't use it as a night time moisturizer because it isn't creamy enough. But it's perfect to put in your desk at work to touch up spots. I wash my hands a lot on the medical field & this is a product I would buy again. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite lotion/moisturizer. I have very dry hand and this product does the job. The scent is very pleasant and this product is also gentle on my sensitive skin. My only "complaint" about this product is that it's a little on the expensive side. But I would otherwise recommend this product to anyone." in 12 reviews
Heidi S.
Prescott
This is my number one lotion product that I can not live without, the scent is just amazing reminding me of sun and the beach, just a sweet wonderful scent and always leaving my skin soft without being greasy, the price is a little high but not to bad and once you try you will not care how much it costs. Please try thus product I know you will fall in love with it just like I have!
Erika L.
Demorest, GA
I recently went into Ulta and tried this lotion out. I instantly fell in love with the scent. The smell of it was very fresh and the texture was awesome. It left my skin feeling really smooth. The only down fall is the price.. I went to marshalls and i was able to purchase it for 10.00 instead of 23.00 dollars. I got a great deal! Favorite lotion so far.
KayLeigh L.
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer I have to say this is one of my favorite moisturizers because of the consistency, smell, and moisture. I have very dry skin and my favorite one from this line is the original scent because it isn’t offensive and is very hydrating.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Such a great, awesome lotion! Its super light, not greasy, and moisturizes SOOO well!
Love the scent too. Love the non-greasiness. The moisture lasts quite a long time after applying, which means not having to frequently apply.
Amanda G.
I love it. It smells great. It hydrates my super dry skin. I use it all day every day, it’s definitely not harsh, it’s gentle and I got it from Target. I’ve seen it at Walmart before so I’m sure you can get it there.
Nathaly G.
Naples , FL
Love love this moisturizer , leaves my skin smooth and soft and it smells great. One great plus my daughter suffers from eczema and using this as her everyday moisturizer has helped her tremendously
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
you gotta love the original hempz! i’m not sure what it’s supposed to smell like, but i think it smells like bananas. it is a really calm scent! i used this lotion every day, and then once i ran out, i began trying other hempz scents!
Bonnie J.
Smells SO good and moisturizes SO well!! Love this company and what it stands for!! Great products that work well!! A bit pricey but you get what you pay for!! 10/10! Support this company!!
Danielle P.
Glen allen, VA
I love this product it always leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth and hydrated! It is definitely a long lasting bottle as well you only need a little bit because it goes along way!
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product, it’s one of my favorite lotions ever. I really love the moisture that it gives my skin. It leaves it nice and subtle and smooth, and the smell is so amazing. Unfortunately it was is a little pricey and sometimes hard to find you can usually find it
At Ulta
Rozaine H.
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
Does this product contain artificial ingredients?
Zahra H.