I’m looking to try a body lotion that’s higher in moisture, does this one keep your skin soft all day?
Detroit, MI - il y a 3 mois

3 answers

Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk Body Serum will change your life! I put it on right after my shower and then once it absorbs, I smooth on a little of my lotion that matches my perfume. My skin has never been as soft as it is now at 41. And it lasts from shower to shower.
il y a 3 mois
Doesn't last more than a couple of hours, but it leaves your skin softer than many other lotions. The scents are great and it's not greasy, so easy to reapply when needed.
il y a 3 mois
For 5 minutes, yes. For longer than that? Absolutely not. Haha Australian Gold® HEMP NATION® Original Moisturizing Tan Extender With Hemp Seed Oil is great if you like the hemp lotion. This whole line, while named, “tan extender” is much more than that. (It’s only called that bc your skin stays tan longer when it’s super moisturized.) There is little alcohol in it, so it won’t dry your skin out as quickly as the one you’re asking about. It leaves your skin satisfied all day!! And they have amazing scents. I encourage you to look this like up!!