Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer

Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil Hydrate + Nourish Pure Herbal Extracts Hempz™ Original Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature s richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, vital for healthy skin conditioning. The original fragrance of fresh breezy floral, strawberry and banana creates an inviting aroma and entices your senses. Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition the skin. Vitamins A, C & E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. Hemp is one of the Earth s most sustainable and renewable resources. Provides

What’s your fav Hempz scent for lotion? I’m looking forward to buying some but I don’t know what scent is THE ONE 🥵🤌🏽
What does this smell like?
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy?
Start your review of Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...pictured) and it lasts a long time. Smells fab, fresh sweet scent. very very hydrating in reviews
I have always had dry skin till i started using this, big differences! i have always use this product growing up as a teen! in reviews
...my purse so I always have it with me. Doesn't break out my daughter's sensitive skin either.in reviews
I recommend everyone buys this product not just for the smell but it makes your skin smooth.. Definitely my second favorite lotion in reviews
huge bottle that will last a long time because a little goes long way and if you have slight sunburn the original actually helped me be less acheyin reviews
Nann S.
Sturgis, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Nann S.
This smells great! The original is spectacular! Start there and most definitely branch out! The moisturizer definitely works great on your body also! Smooth skin plus lingering smell!
Allie G.
Walnut, IL
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Allie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This hemps lotion is super moisturizing and smells great! I love using this on the daily to help with dry skin!
krystyna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by krystyna B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Hempz ♡ Love the fresh Fruity smell very gentle. Hydrate and nourish makes my skin younger. 100% Vegan Amazing price great look! Highly recommended.
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Dikshil P.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Just bought this since it was marked down in the clearance section and let me tell you this is amazing! I regret not buying more since they will most likely be sold out. Great product for great price and highly recommend it.
Amber M.
Sidney, OH
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Amber M.
This lotion is amazing!! It definitely keeps skin hydrated and prevents it from becoming even more dry. It does cost a little more than regular lotion, but it's so worth it! My whole family uses this stuff as you can see from the picture!
Lauren F.
Roseville, CA
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Lauren F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I usually hate putting on lotion because I hate feeling greasy but I actually look forward to putting this on after I shower! It smells so good almost like banana candy?? It sinks into your skin and makes your skin look so healthy! I just ordered a back up bottle!
Ellen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This lotion has gotten the whole family through the dry hand part of the pandemic. I don’t know how many bottles and fragrances we’ve gone through but this brand has proven to be our favorite. A little goes a long way. It lasts until the next hand wash and is never irritating even when I have to wash my hands several times in an hour. We have it on auto delivery and we are always on the lookout for a sale. It’s good to know a QUALITY product when you see it. Great hand and body lotion period!
Zoe S.
Indianapolis
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Zoe S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My skin has been extremely dry this winter, and this lotion had been a LIFE SAVER. I highly recommend!!
Merima T.
College Station, TX
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Merima T.
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Merima T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got burned by boiling water a couple of days ago. Here are the before and after pictures. Within a couple of hours my burn was almost all gone after applying Hempz. This moisturizer is a MUST have for sunburns too! Apply a generous amount and rub it in super good and the next morning you will notice how much the redness and pain is gone. Hemp seed oil is so underrated when it comes to its healing properties. I recommend this for everyone!
Sydney C.
Charleston, SC
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Sydney C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the holy grail! I have super sensitive skin and I’ve tried so many different body lotions but nothing compares to Hempz. I always make sure to have 2 bottles saved up because I never want to run out. 10/10 recommend! Hempz

171 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...