BY HEMPZ #5 in Lotion

Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil Hydrate + Nourish Pure Herbal Extracts Hempz™ Original Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature s richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, vital for healthy skin conditioning. The original fragrance of fresh breezy floral, strawberry and banana creates an inviting aroma and entices your senses. Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition the skin. Vitamins A, C & E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. Hemp is one of the Earth s most sustainable and renewable resources. Provides see more...

• A lot of my friends swear by this lotion but I have never...5 Answers
  • I'm interested in switching to a new, more natural lotion...12 Answers
  • What does Hempz smells like?4 Answers
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer
  • "I am very surprised to see that some people didn't like it. all of my friends and i LOVE Hempz lotion. It is pricey but you get a lot of it in the normal size (as pictured) and it lasts a long time. Smells fab, fresh sweet scent. very very hydrating " in 210 reviews
  • "I have always had dry skin till i started using this, big differences! i have always use this product growing up as a teen! " in 64 reviews
  • "I love the original scent, smells good, is thick, and last a long time. I buy the trial size at Ulta to stick in my purse so I always have it with me. Doesn't break out my daughter's sensitive skin either." in 55 reviews
  • "I recommend everyone buys this product not just for the smell but it makes your skin smooth.. Definitely my second favorite lotion " in 9 reviews
  • "huge bottle that will last a long time because a little goes long way and if you have slight sunburn the original actually helped me be less achey" in 8 reviews
đź’‹Cara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This review is actually for the Hempz VANILLA PLUM Herbal Body Moisturizer, that is made to Hydrate + Soothe, but it was not in the system, here on Influenster, so I just picked the original to review the Vanilla Plum scent. First of all, the smell of this lotion is AMAZING!!!! The Vanilla and Plum combination is to die for! Secondly, this stuff hydrates like no other bc of the 100% natural pure hemp seed oil it contains! It feels amazing going on the skin, and remains feeling amazing all day long! -And the scent stays with you too! This product is blended with other natural extracts, as well as the Hemp seed oil, to provide dramatic skin hydration AND nourishment, to help improve the health and condition of the skin, overall! Between the Plum oil, Shea butter, and the Vitamins A, C, and E, your skin gets exactly the hydrated, silky, smoothness, that it craves, and you also get the scent, and super soft skin that you crave! Not only does the Hempz - Plum Vanilla, provide up to 12 hours of hydration, but it is also COMPLETELY Paraben free, Gluten Free, AND 100% vegan!!!! Oh, and for those that may be curious, which there are obviously some of you out there bc this is actually printed on each and every Hempz bottle, and that is, that this product is 100% THC - drug free! Lol! You never know, someone may just actually be curious about that!
I always keep a bottle of this, AND a bottle of the Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer (but in the larger size too) as well as a couple of the smaller versions for my purse, WITH back ups, on hand - at ALL times! So yes, I highly recommend them ALL, but honestly, ANY of Hempz's other scents are just as amazing, all around, as this one is! -But if I had to pick, I would say that The Age Defying one, is my overall favorite, and that this one is definitely a VERY close second, but it for sure my #1 favorite scent! -Vanilla Plum, it smells just as good, if not better, than the name of it alone, makes it sound! Fantastic product - PERIOD! đź‘Śđź’‹
Amanda H.
Middletown, NJ
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
Hands down my favorite lotion. I've been a loyal user for over 10 years. It is very hydrating and lasts all day (other than hand washing of course so I keep a travel size with me). I use it all over from my face to my toes. I have really dry akin especially in the winter and this is the perfect all over moisturizer. Plus it smells fantastic! I really like to apply it right out of the shower when my skin is a little damp for even more hydration. It is on the pricey end but you get a lot of product and it lasts for ever. Plus buy it at Ulta and get the points and use coupons! Highly highly recommend it is a must try!
Enedina C.
Manteca
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
I found this lotion at Burlington and was shocked to see it there. It cost way less than it does at Ulta. I heard that this was a good lotion so I grabbed it. I tested it at the store and loved how it smelled. The smell is wonderful and is not strong at all. I have been using whatever my mom buys from the drugstore, mostly Lubriderm and this is way better.
Paula P.
Van Buren
Review for: Other more...
This is a great product that I sold in my salon for years. When trying to decide if I wanted to sell a new product I first had to try it for myself. I have sensitive dry skin, this was a great product for me & I loved the sent. The only problem then was there was only one to pick from. Now the only problem is to decide which one to pick, there is a scent for everyone!
Jessica W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
OMG. I cannot believe I went my whole life without this lotion! I wasn’t even looking for lotions, and actually received a bottle of this for free as a gift-with-purchase at Ulta. I was out of my normal lotion so I decided to use some of this as I just needed lotion, period. I was absolutely shook. The smell took me away to a tropical island where the temperature was perfect and the sun was shining bright while waves were crashing gently. Lol. Seriously, the smell, I cannot get over it. As far as the lotion itself, it’s the perfect consistency. It glides on easily and absorbs quick with no sticky feeling at all. Makes my skin feel amazing! This will definitely be a staple in my bathroom and I’d give it a 10 out of 5 if I could :)
Tara K.
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
I am a long time Hempz lotion fan. I remember the first time I used this product and immediately fell in love with it. I use it almost every day. It’s more expensive than a lot of lotions and body creams I’ve used in the past but it’s totally worth it! A little bit goes a long way and the smell is absolutely amazing. Hempz offers different scents but the original has always been my favorite. You can find this lotion at Ulta. Usually around 20-25$ per large bottle.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
Ever since I found this stuff at a tanning place, I've been hooked. It's not too slimy or greasy, easy to find anywhere (I get mine at TJ maxx), comes in a a variety of smells. Keeps your skin feeling hydrated and lush. It helps keep a tan longer too! I recommend to anyone looking for a trustworthy moisturizer!!
Shannon T.
Richardson
I’ve been using hempz for so long now. It has a delicious bubble gum smell to it and it is so hydrating on the skin. What I love about it is that although it is hydrating, it doesn’t leave any type of oily greasy residue on the skin. It is just hydrating and comfortable! Highly recommend.
S Λ.
Fayetteville, AR
THIS STUFF IS MY EVERYTHING! I feel so good using this product for so many different reasons! First, I believe hemp is a great power plant that has many benefits for the human body and the planet! Second, you know you’re getting good ingredients using this brand. Third, IT SMELLS GREAT!
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
This lotion is amazing to begin with and I am really happy with this product and my skin is just loving it. It isn't heavy and absorbs into the skin really nice without any stickiness afterwards. It is perfect for the summer. it's non greasy, and it smells good as well.
Jessica A.
Lakeland, FL
Can anyone tell me any other places besides Ulta and online sites that they have found this at a reasonable price. I bought it at my tanning salon and paid a bit more then I should of.
Keisha P.
I'm interested in switching to a new, more natural lotion; does this smell good? Or does it have an herbal smell?
Anna G.
Augusta, GA
Does this lotion have a good fragrance?
Kathy M.
Will it help with excessive dry skin?
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does anyone else feel that this product is a bit too expensive compared to like products?