BY HEMPZ #77 in Lotion

Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil Hydrate + Nourish Pure Herbal Extracts Hempz™ Original Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature s richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, vital for healthy skin conditioning. The original fragrance of fresh breezy floral, strawberry and banana creates an inviting aroma and entices your senses. Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition the skin. Vitamins A, C & E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. Hemp is one of the Earth s most sustainable and renewable resources. Provides see more...

• A lot of my friends swear by this lotion but I have never tried i...5 Answers
  • I'm interested in switching to a new, more natural lotion; does t...12 Answers
  • What does Hempz smells like?4 Answers
Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer
  • "I am very surprised to see that some people didn't like it. all of my friends and i LOVE Hempz lotion. It is pricey but you get a lot of it in the normal size (as pictured) and it lasts a long time. Smells fab, fresh sweet scent. very very hydrating " in 210 reviews
  • "I have always had dry skin till i started using this, big differences! i have always use this product growing up as a teen! " in 64 reviews
  • "I love the original scent, smells good, is thick, and last a long time. I buy the trial size at Ulta to stick in my purse so I always have it with me. Doesn't break out my daughter's sensitive skin either." in 55 reviews
  • "I recommend everyone buys this product not just for the smell but it makes your skin smooth.. Definitely my second favorite lotion " in 9 reviews
  • "huge bottle that will last a long time because a little goes long way and if you have slight sunburn the original actually helped me be less achey" in 8 reviews
Jessica W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
OMG. I cannot believe I went my whole life without this lotion! I wasn’t even looking for lotions, and actually received a bottle of this for free as a gift-with-purchase at Ulta. I was out of my normal lotion so I decided to use some of this as I just needed lotion, period. I was absolutely shook. The smell took me away to a tropical island where the temperature was perfect and the sun was shining bright while waves were crashing gently. Lol. Seriously, the smell, I cannot get over it. As far as the lotion itself, it’s the perfect consistency. It glides on easily and absorbs quick with no sticky feeling at all. Makes my skin feel amazing! This will definitely be a staple in my bathroom and I’d give it a 10 out of 5 if I could :)
Terri D.
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
I giggled years ago when I first saw this. How could they use help to make lotion? Well many,many years later I have learned the benefits of help and this lotion takes the top spot in my book! I have awful dry skin and hate lotions that "sit" on your skin. This absorbs and keeps my skin hydrated like no other lotion I have tried. It's not the most least expensive but let me tell you it's worth it! And it smells amazing!
Tara K.
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
I am a long time Hempz lotion fan. I remember the first time I used this product and immediately fell in love with it. I use it almost every day. It’s more expensive than a lot of lotions and body creams I’ve used in the past but it’s totally worth it! A little bit goes a long way and the smell is absolutely amazing. Hempz offers different scents but the original has always been my favorite. You can find this lotion at Ulta. Usually around 20-25$ per large bottle.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
Ever since I found this stuff at a tanning place, I've been hooked. It's not too slimy or greasy, easy to find anywhere (I get mine at TJ maxx), comes in a a variety of smells. Keeps your skin feeling hydrated and lush. It helps keep a tan longer too! I recommend to anyone looking for a trustworthy moisturizer!!
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
This lotion is amazing to begin with and I am really happy with this product and my skin is just loving it. It isn't heavy and absorbs into the skin really nice without any stickiness afterwards. It is perfect for the summer. it's non greasy, and it smells good as well.
Annika E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
Honestly the best lotion I have ever used. The fragrance on this is awesome. Smells nothing like weed. Very moisturizing. I use it everyday after showers and before bed (I live in a dry place) and my skin stays moisturized. It’s a bit expensive but I always buy it on sale.
Breezy B.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer, Original Body, Original Body more...
Not a single downside I have found to this product and I've been using it for years. I have very sensitive skin that tends to break out with a lot of lotions/sunscreens/etc but i also have SUPER dry skin that needs moisture. This lotion gives your skin that drink of moisture that it needs but dries down silky and doesn't leave you sticky, slippery, or greasy. Can not rave about this enough!! The original scent will always be my favorite (fresh and wakes up your senses)  but they do always come out with lovely seasonal scents as well.
Taylor K.
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
My favorite lotion I’ve owned! This stuff works wonder and smells heavenly. This lotion is extremely gentle on the skin and moisturizes thoroughly. I would recommend this lotion to anyone and everyone and definitely will be buying again.
KC ✨.
Stockton, CA
This has been my favorite body lotion for a long time. It has the best scent that you won’t find in other lotions. It makes my skin feel so smooth and moisturized. Dries nicely and doesn’t make my skin feel sticky or leave any residue.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
This product is great! The bottle is pretty large making the price very accommodating. The smell is so natural and organic I would say it is definitely my favorite out of the hempz lotions. The application is smooth to the skin and lasts a lot longer than other moisturizers I have tried. When working at Ulta this was the product I ran to every morning and at the end of every shift. It is also stocked in my bathroom closet! I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone and everyone.
Jessica A.
Lakeland, FL
Can anyone tell me any other places besides Ulta and online sites that they have found this at a reasonable price. I bought it at my tanning salon and paid a bit more then I should of.
Keisha P.
I'm interested in switching to a new, more natural lotion; does this smell good? Or does it have an herbal smell?
Anna G.
Augusta, GA
Does this lotion have a good fragrance?
Kathy M.
Will it help with excessive dry skin?
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does anyone else feel that this product is a bit too expensive compared to like products?