BY HEMPZ

Enriched With 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil 93% Naturally Derived. Natural streak-free bronzers allow skin to further darken after UV exposure for a deeper, longer lasting tan. Naturally derived tanning system with Ecobronze™ technology helps stimulate dark tanning for deeper, richer more natural results. 100% Pure organic hemp seed oil hydrates, nourishes and conditions skin leaving it feeling exceptionally soft, smooth and moist. Natural botanical antioxidants of green tea and pomegranate help protect skin from environmental stress, promoting a more youthful, healthy looking appearance. Parabe. see more...

• What does this smell like? I have yet to find a ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this? What were your results? I'm very pale, like ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it make you orangey, or a natur...4 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "Great product and smells wonderful makes your skin for so soft and smooth,I would highly recommend it!!" in 1 review
  • "I tried this once or twice, and it was a really good product." in 1 review
Clara H.
Clara H.
Wenonah , NJ
I love love love this product, brand, line my tan comes out amazing weather I'm on the bed or in the sun. It makes me look like the golden goddess I want to be. I would highly recommend buying every kind because I am!
angela h.
angela h.
I've owned this product for a while now and although I don't go tanning too often it's definitely a purchase I never regret. It's so much cheaper than the lotions you buy at the tanning salons and in my opinion it is so much better. I am a lover of all of this brand's products.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ames, IA
Favorite tanning lotion, doesn't smell awful and doesn't leave my skin greasy after tanning. Maximizes my tan on my fair skin.
Breana A.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
I got this at Sallys instead of buying the expensive, overpriced tan extenders that the tanning salon sells. I wasn't blown away by this product, but it did help some!
Esther S.
Esther S.
I love this tanning lotion! Once I bought this one , I haven't bought anything else. I love the peachy smell it has and how it makes my skin feel after I get done tanning. I buy it on Amazon because it's cheaper than the salon. Definitely a good buy.
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I love this stuff and it really has a nice smell to it. Moisturizer and tan maximizer and does exactly that. Great value, a little pricey but lasts a while and is great in the summer after a nice tan
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I'm very fair toned and sensitive skinned, so finding the right tanner is crucial. I burn easy so I tend to stick with hemp based products to prevent that. This lotion is thick in consistency but it does the job well. It smells like pomegranate, much like other Hempz products. It gives my skin the most natural above anything else I've tried in the past so I do intend to use it again.
Demi B.
Demi B.
I love hempz! It keeps your tan looking great for all you pale people out there and helps achieve one also!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
This stuff is the bomb! I love Hempz everything! Great quality, natural, awesome smell, and leaves your skin so SOFT!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Downers Grove , IL
I really like this brand of lotions and tanners I think it has a great scent and great coverage.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Do you recommend this product? Does it make you orangey, or a natural tan?
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.
Kentwood, MI
Has anyone tried this? What were your results? I'm very pale, like Casper friendly pale!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
What does this smell like? I have yet to find a brand that doesn't smell like a fake tan.