BY HEMPZ

Enriched With 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil 93% Naturally Derived. Natural streak-free bronzers allow skin to further darken after UV exposure for a deeper, longer lasting tan. Naturally derived tanning system with Ecobronze™ technology helps stimulate dark tanning for deeper, richer more natural results. 100% Pure organic hemp seed oil hydrates, nourishes and conditions skin leaving it feeling exceptionally soft, smooth and moist. Natural botanical antioxidants of green tea and pomegranate help protect skin from environmental stress, promoting a more youthful, healthy looking appearance. Parabe. see more...

• What does this smell like? I have yet to find a ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this? What were your results? I'm very pale, lik...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it make you orangey, or a nat...4 Answers
Hempz Natural Bronzer Tan Maximizer
  • "Great product and smells wonderful makes your skin for so soft and smooth,I would highly recommend it!!" in 1 review
  • "I tried this once or twice, and it was a really good product." in 1 review
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Hempz brand is awesome! Every product I have tried smells tropical, and amazing. This bronzer gives me a nice glow that doesn't leave streaks and gives off a nice aroma, instead of a usual bronze aroma!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I love this stuff and it really has a nice smell to it. Moisturizer and tan maximizer and does exactly that. Great value, a little pricey but lasts a while and is great in the summer after a nice tan
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product, brand, line my tan comes out amazing weather I'm on the bed or in the sun. It makes me look like the golden goddess I want to be. I would highly recommend buying every kind because I am!
Esther S.
I love this tanning lotion! Once I bought this one , I haven't bought anything else. I love the peachy smell it has and how it makes my skin feel after I get done tanning. I buy it on Amazon because it's cheaper than the salon. Definitely a good buy.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I'm very fair toned and sensitive skinned, so finding the right tanner is crucial. I burn easy so I tend to stick with hemp based products to prevent that. This lotion is thick in consistency but it does the job well. It smells like pomegranate, much like other Hempz products. It gives my skin the most natural above anything else I've tried in the past so I do intend to use it again.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this once or twice, and it was a really good product. Has a nice scent to it and does not feel super greasy!
Virginia Y.
Danville, VA
Great product and smells wonderful makes your skin for so soft and smooth,I would highly recommend it!!!
Demi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hempz! It keeps your tan looking great for all you pale people out there and helps achieve one also!
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
This stuff is the bomb! I love Hempz everything! Great quality, natural, awesome smell, and leaves your skin so SOFT!
Tiffany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hempz everything! The brand is awesome, it smells good, and it is a great moisturizer!
Allison C.
Do you recommend this product? Does it make you orangey, or a natural tan?
Kimberly U.
Kentwood, MI
Has anyone tried this? What were your results? I'm very pale, like Casper friendly pale!
Courtney P.
What does this smell like? I have yet to find a brand that doesn't smell like a fake tan.