BY HEMPZ

Hempz My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Dry Shampoo Sheer Spray extends the life of your blow dry and style while leaving it fresh and clean. It features microfine tapioca starch that absorbs excess oils and product build-up while boosting volume. Our exclusive Two Phase Odor Eliminating Technology removes any malodors associated with natural oils, styling aids or processes in between washes. Floral Fusion scent. 2.5 ounces. see more...

Bayleigh D.
Camillus, NY
Never was a fan of dry shampoo until i tried this! It really works and gets the oil and dirt out of your hair when you don't have time to wash it! And it doesn't make your hair even more oily like other dry shampoos. Plus it smells amazing!
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
Smells amazing and it actually does what a dry shampoo is supposed to do! Normally after I use dry shampoos from Batiste I almost smell the oil in my hair worse before I put the dry shampoo in my hair but this doesn't do that! My hair feels clean and refreshed! Highly recommend this product :)
Tania P.
I'm not a big fan of dry shampoos but this works great!! I've had other make my scalp feel itchy or oily but not this one! It smells great and gets rid of oily look! I'm glad I came across this because it saves my bad hair days!
Maddie L.
Hartselle
I use this mainly for texture when I pull my hair up curly. It smells amazing and doesn’t make my hair crunchy or powdery. This is great!

back