Hempz Moisturizing  Shampoo

Hempz Moisturizing Shampoo

BY HEMPZ

Hydrate and nourish hair with this color safe, sulfate-free, shampoo featuring our exclusive hempz hydraplenish complex to smooth, soften and replenish moisture. Infused with pure organic hemp seed oil to promote keratin formation improving the shine, health and strength of hair. This paraben-free, gluten-free, vegan formula helps protect against thermal heat damage and uv exposure. Made in usa. see more...

Hempz Moisturizing  Shampoo
Hempz Moisturizing Shampoo
Buy on ULTA*
Ariana R.
Kansas City, MO
i love this stuff! it keeps my hair moisturized and frizz free. it never makes my hair oily. it lathers pretty amazingly. it's a nice scent but not a long lasting one for me. i would definitely buy it again!!
Tia D.
Bethany , OK
Since I used this shampoo and conditioner my hair has felt so so soft and healthy! When I don’t use it my hair feels dry and rats up. I feel like I love all of their products and would recommend them again.
Nati V.
My favorite brand for shampoos, and the moisturizing one is my favorite because it smells the best and leaves hair so smooth, just love it!
Jasmine C.
I love hempz shampoo! Right now I'm using the pomegranate but have used a lot of their different types and love them all!
Jessica F.
Kansas City, MO
Does this have sulfa in it?