Hempz Mini Vanilla Plum Herbal Body Moisturizer

Mini Vanilla Plum Herbal Body Moisturizer - Hemp seed oil is one of nature's richest sources of essential fatty acids and key amino acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals vital for healthy skin conditioning. Plum oil has natural conditioning properties that help nourish and soothe skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple. Shea butter, ginseng and natural extracts helps calm, soothe and condition the skin. Vitamin A, C & E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. Provides 24 hour moisturization. Paraben Free, gluten free, 100% vegan. THC-Drug Free. - Mini Vanilla Plum Herbal Body Moisturizer see more...

Buy on ULTA
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
One of my all time favorite lotions! You can feel the quality of this lotion when using it. It's concentrated and not watery like a lot of lotionsI have tried. It has a rich, smooth and silky texture. It soaks in well and doesn't sit on the skin or leave residue. The vanilla plum fragrance is amazing yet not so strong it would cause headaches. I often use it to shave with!
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX
Although expensive, this lotion is one of the best I've tried. As a nurse, a lotion needs to hydrate well, not leave my hands greasy, and not an overwhelming scent. My hands ate unusually soft, hydrated and the lotion definitely doesn't leave me greasy. The different scents are strong initially but dissipate. I will continue to purchase this product and tell everyone about it!
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love Hemp Lotion! I recently discovered it through IPSY, and I loved the scent and all the natural ingredients! It's amazing, a little goes a long way win this lotion. The scent and moisturizer lasts all day with this product I could not ask for anything better, highly recommend it to those suffering from dry skin. Love this product!!!
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Omg Hempz body moisturizing lotion is the best!! As soon as I smelled it in the store at Ulta, I knew I had to purchase it right then and there!! It is extremely moisturizing and hydrating on my dry and sensitive skin. It quickly absorbs into my skin and lasts all day long. I'm always getting comments on how soft my skin is, I even got my grandmother hooked onto this stuff!! Truly a miracle product and extremely reasonable pricing.
Ciara R.
The scent of this lotion is AMAZING! It keeps my skin feeling smooth and hydrated all day, it is very long-lasting. I will often receive compliments on how great I smell when I use this moisturizer. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who is skeptical of the Hempz products.
Hayden G.
Portland, OR
My pedicurist used this on me once and I WAS HOOKED. I bought this for everyone I knew for Christmas and they loved it! It smells WONDERFUL and moisturizes LIKE A DREAM. This one's size is perfect to throw in my bag before heading out and lasts for a good amount too. You can almost always find this when you're waiting in line at Ulta.
Monica E.
I have very dry hands and feet. I use hempz lotion everyday. It helps so much! I can definitely notice when I forget to use it. This smell is the best ever! It's the best smell hempz sells, I think. I buy hempz all the time and you should give it a try!
Hailey G.
Olivet, MI
Three stars because of the smell. It is so yummy and light on the skin, I love catching whiffs of it all day. This lotion does not moisturize as well as I would like but it is not greasy and is a nice light lotion, does not work wonders on dry skin but keeps your skin hydrated in the summer!
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
BEST Moisturizer EVER!! Love the smell! Makes your skin sooooooo soft!! Priced great! I threw the rest away. Hempz is my ONLY daily moisturizer. Absorbs quickly but leaves your skin so smooth and soft. Absolutely recommend Hempz to everyone!!
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
Hempz lotions are some of my favorite, I think they smell great and really work well. I have gotten them at Ulta and they are generally reasonably priced. And come in regular and also mini sizes. I use it often due to the cold weather and dry skin.