BY HEMPZ

Hempz - Mini Citrus Blossom Herbal Body Moisturizer see more...

Hempz Mini Citrus Blossom Herbal Body Moisturizer
  • "I love hempz products, although they are quite expensive, they work really good, the body moisturizer hydrates extremely great." in 25 reviews
  • "I love this lotion it helps dry skin tremendously we used this also on my dad who was diabetic and it helps keep his skip elastic. Smells wonderful would recommend this for anyone who may have dry skin or need extra moisturized lotion." in 8 reviews
  • "This lotion smells good and leaves my hands feeling really soft and hydrated. I have a habit of picking the skin around my nails when my hands are dry and rough but this lotion helps with the little skin around my nails to not get hard and snag. " in 4 reviews
maggie l.
I always have been and i always will be a HEMPZ junkie. The smell of the original moisturizer is just to die for, but their other scents, including this citrus blossom are heavenly! Also the actual lotion is a formula that helps and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! I have been using this brand for years and although i try other brands i always end up with a bottle of this in the house.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I believe this was the variety of a sample I received in a makeup bag from ulta. I don't remember liking it very much other than that it smelled good. When I have seen them in the store they were affordable. I just didn't find it that moisturizing. I may try different products from the line
Taylor B.
Mankato, MN
I really love any type of Hempz products, the lotion especially! This particular "scent" if you will smells really nice. It's not too much but it's enough to tell that you are wearing lotion! It really moisturizes your skin nicely, I've found I don't have to reapply as often with Hempz products. I would recommend this to anyone!
Kylie B.
Kansas City, MO
The best lotion!! i have super dry and cracking skin in the winter and this stuff definitely makes that go away! after i found this i haven't really used a different moisturizer/ lotion ever since!! it's great. all the scents are very appealing also and not overpowering
Jade S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using Hempz for a little over two or three years now. I absolutely love their products, and I will ALWAYS swear by them. Their lotions are extremely refreshing for my skin, and leave my skin always feeling soft for the entire day. Not only that, but the smell of their lotions are always amazing.
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
Hempz IS THE BEST LOTION THAT HAS EVER BEEN MADE!!!!! The Citrus Blossom scent is also my favorite scent out of all of them. I ALWAYS use this lotion after I get my nails done when my fingers feel stiff or after I'm done tanning. Using this after tanning is great to hold in moisture, and I think it makes my tan last longer! LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!
Kayla S.
We use to use this in cosmetology school when learning manicures. I always loved the way it made my skin feel. All of the clients use to rave about the smell and the feel of this lotion. It makes your skin so smooth and silky and it smells amazing!
Tori P.
Kent, OH
I take my Hempz mini citrus blossom lotion with me everywhere I go. I stash a bottle in purse and pull it out probably four times a day, I am obsessed! I bought mine at Ulta for an amazingly low price. I can't get enough of Hempz lotion so this mini has brought me so much moisture and happiness!
Jessica C.
Orange, CA
This stuff smells so awesome, and lasts all day!  It is great for after sun to soothe your skin and keep your tan!  It is totally affordable and can be bought at Sally Beauty Supply.  I have been using this for years and recommend keeping it in the refrigerator for sunburnt skin!
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
I take this product everywhere with me, it's not greasy, it's just right for my skin when I need a little refresher or after a sunburn and a cooler for after I get done tanning. The smell is great and there is no offensive odors and I would buy this product again. As it's in my "must haves".