BY HEMPZ

Limited Edition Pure Hemp Herbal Hand & Foot Glaze - Hempz Limited Edition Pure Hemp Ultra-Hydrating Herbal Hand & Foot Glaze is a lightweight, concentrated formula that quickly hydrates, conditions and protects. Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties nourish, condition and leave skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized. Benefits: Aloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydrated. Avocado Extract rejuvenates skins texture and softness while conditioning. Shea Butter - provides heavy moisture and essential nutrients to skin helping to protect against free radical damage and daily elements. Vitamins A, C, D and E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. - Limited Edition Pure Hemp Herbal Hand & Foot Glaze see more...

Buy on ULTA
Valeria G.
Yes this makes you're hands and body feel like it's a new you and it's super cool and will never ever make you're skin dry unless you're allergic and it gives you're skin a super nice shine which makes it look like its natural!!! Super cool you should try it really lol!
erin s.
Bellefonte, PA
I love this stuff! It makes my feet feel silky smooth and moisturized. I smelled great! I thought it was a great value for the money I use it everyday! It is gentle on skin even my sensitive skin like mine. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Sarah D.
I recently purchased this at Ulta because I have very dry hands and feet. It has a very nice light scent. So far it has helped with my dry skin a lot. I am going to look into more of their products also. I would purchase this again.
Brandy D.
Melbourne, AR
These products are amazing. However, I believe they are wayyyyyyy over priced. I would reccommend this product for anyone that has really dry skin. I use this product every day and it never leaves my skin oily.
McKenna C.
Alma , MI
Hempz lotion is a good creme, it gives my feet a nice moisturizer when they're starting to feel rough and dry. The smell is a little strong, but it is worth it to have somewhat soft feet.
Jennifer R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Leaves you nice and smooth does the job completely and is a great product. I recomend this to everyone but everyone is different so i can't garante you'll like it
Jacquie S.
Elizabethtown
I love hempz everything. I get super dry feet during the winter months and sometimes my heels will even crack. But this is the best I've found so far.
Kathleen W.
Found it at Walgreens! This is like getting a massage! Fantastic aroma, smooth and light not greasy and can be used in warm weather. Love it!
Priscilla K.
South Hadley
Makes my hands and feet feel like silk Love it now I never have to worry when my man rubs his feet against mine and always a soft handshake
Dana H.
Hernando, MS
Perfect for people who walk around barefoot. Just put it on at night or any time before you put on socks and it makes a big difference
Anne Z.
Battersea, ['', '', '']
What is the consistency of the cream and does it leave your skin sticky?
Meghan S.
I have tried the product once when walking by a store in the mall. I was wondering if you had used it for a long period, and if so what were the results? did you have to keep applying the product everyday? or after so long did you only have to use every so often.