BY HEMPZ #98 in Lotion

Limited Edition Pure Hemp Herbal Hand & Foot Glaze - Hempz Limited Edition Pure Hemp Ultra-Hydrating Herbal Hand & Foot Glaze is a lightweight, concentrated formula that quickly hydrates, conditions and protects. Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties nourish, condition and leave skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized. Benefits: Aloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydrated. Avocado Extract rejuvenates skins texture and softness while conditioning. Shea Butter - provides heavy moisture and essential nutrients to skin helping to protect against free radical damage and daily elements. Vitamins A, C, D and E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. - Limited Edition Pure Hemp Herbal Hand & Foot Glaze see more...

Crystal S.
Reading, PA
This stuff is amazing.. like really amazing.. I like to make my own natural products, but sometimes I like to splurge on something new that strikes me at the store.. I have used the Hempz sun tanning lotion in the past and decided since this product was on sale that I'd give it a whirl.. It has hempseed oil and a bunch of other botanicals, smells wonderful, and your hands and feet will thank you.
erin s.
Bellefonte, PA
I love this stuff! It makes my feet feel silky smooth and moisturized. I smelled great! I thought it was a great value for the money I use it everyday! It is gentle on skin even my sensitive skin like mine. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Veronica Y.
Greenwood Lk, NY
I really enjoy this company's product line and this one was a great performer. The constancy is so nice and rich and thick, this will cure any levels of dryness. I absolutely love how this feels on my feet and ankles, where I get dry the quickest. I actually need to pick up another one of these, it really feels amazing on my skin with a ton of hydration.
Kelsey P.
Centerport , NY
my boyfriend and i both use this for different reasons. I put on my heels before my sock and slippers at night to keep my heels soft, and he uses on his hand to keep his skin from cracking. Either way, its a staple in our home and we don't go a single day without using it.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I apply this on my feet at night and then place on socks and when I wake up in the morning my feet feel soft I don't know what. Make sure you guys try this you will not be disappointed
Ashlee S.
Downey, CA
I like this product very much it's very hydrating a moisturizing. It isn't harsh on your skin but it does have a different consistency comparing to other types of lotions I have tried in the past. I believe I would buy this again.
Brandy D.
Melbourne, AR
These products are amazing. However, I believe they are wayyyyyyy over priced. I would reccommend this product for anyone that has really dry skin. I use this product every day and it never leaves my skin oily.
Minerva V.
Las Vegas, NV
This was an amazing product I have problems with pores. Ever sense I started using this it worked perfectly with my skin ! I wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world ! I recommend anyone to buy it !
S J.
This stuff is amazing. I love hemp products because of their smell and the way they leave your skin feeling so soft. This product smells and feels amazing on your skin. Definitely recommend
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love hempz products. I buy mine at my local sallys beauty store. There hand lotions and body lotion is quite amazing I must say, this hand &foot glaze works wonders!
Anne Z.
Battersea, ['', '', '']
What is the consistency of the cream and does it leave your skin sticky?
Meghan S.
I have tried the product once when walking by a store in the mall. I was wondering if you had used it for a long period, and if so what were the results? did you have to keep applying the product everyday? or after so long did you only have to use every so often.