Hempz Limited Edition Pure Hemp Body Moisturizer

by Hempz

Limited Edition Pure Hemp Body Moisturizer - Hempz Limited Edition Pure Hemp Ultra-Hydrating Herbal Body Moisturizer is a lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for all skin types. This exclusive formula delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to skin while helping to soothe, calm and soften. Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties nourish, condition and leave skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized. Benefits: Aloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydrated. Avocado Extract rejuvenates skins texture and softness while conditioning. Shea Butter - provides heavy moisture and essential nutrients to skin helping to protect against free radical damage and daily elements. Vitamins A, C, D and E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. - Limited Edition Pure Hemp Body Moisturizer

Anyone know where I can find this ? Last place I purchased it was at Ulta but now they don’t have it .
How is this product for hair moisture and breakage
Is the smell a natural scent or is there perfumes and artificial scents to it?
Start your review of Hempz Limited Edition Pure Hemp Body Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“...and leaves my skin moisturized throughout the next day even, and i have dry skin naturally. It's amazing. Definitely recommend this!! ” in reviews
“...afterwards. My mother inlaw gave me some as a gift. It's so gentle on my sensitive skin. And did I mention how great it smells? It will forever be my favorite lotion.” in reviews
“love this so much! smells good. makes your skin soft. last a long time. not very expensive.” in reviews
Texas
Amazing moisturizer. For all over! Leaves skin so soft and hydrated!!!!!!!!!! Smells so clean!!!! Real natural and herbly!! Pros real silly cons a little hard to dry... I do recommend for my dry gals
Greenville, NC
This stuff keeps your hands moisturized forever! My local nail salon has it and I ALWAYS use it after my nails are dry! They also have a wide variety of fragrances at Ulta!
Reno, NV
Genoa is my absolute number one when choosing a lotion. It never fails to leave my skin smooth and smelling fantastic all day and all night. It's a must have
This smells absolutely disgusting. If you've ever used the Body Shop's hemp products, it's very similar. I prefer the fruity scents this line has to offer.
Waukesha , WI
This lotion is super moisturizing and smells good. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I like the Hempz products and love when I find them on sale.
CYPRESS, CA
When its winter my hands arms and legs get so dry. This body moisturizer is one of the best I ever used. It last all day long and the smell is so great.
Great moisturizer.... very light and fresh. Not sticky or too thick. Easy to use and excellent for sensitive dry skin! Very gentle and gets the job done!
Silver Spgs, FL
It doesn't hydrate as well as Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula 24 Hour Moisture, but it does get the job done. Palmer's will always be my go To!
Lodi, CA
I love hempz lotion! Smells good and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and smooth! Rubs into my skin doesn't sit on my skin leaving a greasy feeling.
Mooresboro nc
Its defiantely long lasting. A bit expensive but if you have the money its worth every penny. A little goes along way for sure and it smells amazing