Hempz Limited Edition Pure Hemp Body Moisturizer

by Hempz

Limited Edition Pure Hemp Body Moisturizer - Hempz Limited Edition Pure Hemp Ultra-Hydrating Herbal Body Moisturizer is a lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for all skin types. This exclusive formula delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to skin while helping to soothe, calm and soften. Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties nourish, condition and leave skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized. Benefits: Aloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydrated. Avocado Extract rejuvenates skins texture and softness while conditioning. Shea Butter - provides heavy moisture and essential nutrients to skin helping to protect against free radical damage and daily elements. Vitamins A, C, D and E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. - Limited Edition Pure Hemp Body Moisturizer

Anyone know where I can find this ? Last place I purchased it was at Ulta but now they don’t have it .
How is this product for hair moisture and breakage
Is the smell a natural scent or is there perfumes and artificial scents to it?
Start your review of Hempz Limited Edition Pure Hemp Body Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“...and leaves my skin moisturized throughout the next day even, and i have dry skin naturally. It's amazing. Definitely recommend this!! ” in reviews
“...afterwards. My mother inlaw gave me some as a gift. It's so gentle on my sensitive skin. And did I mention how great it smells? It will forever be my favorite lotion.” in reviews
“love this so much! smells good. makes your skin soft. last a long time. not very expensive.” in reviews
Kingsley, MI
Hemps has always been a great brand in my eyes, I can always count on it to deliver exactly what I expect of it. I love to use this lotion after long days in the sun, it is so hydrating and cool on my skin!Hempz Limited Edition Pure Hemp Body Moisturizer
Wausau
I absolutely love the smell and the way it soaks into my skin. My skin loves it ❤️. There’s not much I’d improve, I think it’s perfect the way it is. It’s an amazing product that id definitely buy again!
port hadlock
Makes my skin silky smooth! The perfect winter scent. Reminds me of fir trees, or like the store Hollister. Gender neutral scent so good for both girls and guys alike!
My favorite scent out of all the HEMPZ products by far. It works great and doesn’t leave your skin oily. It’s works great and I would highly recommend (if your not sensitive to scents) to use it! The scent is very unisex.
Converse, IN
I bought this for my husband since he has eczema and unfortunately it didnt help, but i use it for my after tan lotion and i love it and the smells. It smells so good.
Amherst, NY
I really like this lotion and it leaves me with really moisturized skin... if you go to walgreens or cvs it is pretty pricey ($25-$28) SO, tips if you want to try this out or if you pay that much every time for it, they have it most of the time at Marshalls or TJ-Maxx...i saw it last time for $12!! which is half the original price...they had a few scents but not all but if youre easy going with the scents, it's prefect for you and worth a try!!
De soto
Changed my life. I have a lot of health issues and am on a lot of medications so my skin gets very dry. My hands used to crack and BLEED even after using other moisturizers. Nothing was working. I was in an ulta and this was sitting out as a sample. I put some into my hands and noticed they stayed moisturized all day. I went back to purchase it and ever since then my skin DOES NOT BLEED. I thank this brand so much.
Kissimmee, FL
Hempz is the only moisturizer I use because it leaves my skin extremely soft and smelling great. Compared to other brands I've tried Hempz is honestly the best. I have sensitive skin and this stuff does not bother me at all. Depending on where you go it can be a little pricey but I pick up my moisturizer at Sallys which they sometimes have awesome deals on this stuff. I don't see myself switching to any other moisturizer.
Cordele, GA
I love Hempz lotion. Especially in the summer after a long day in the sun! I soothes and relaxes my skin, leaving it feeling radiant, soft, and smelling wonderful. Its reasonably priced, I use it mostly in the summer months. I def recommend this product to everyone.
Duvall, WA
This lotion is amazing! I have very sensitive skin so I'm always cautious on products that have smell. The smell is amazing almost like Perfume haha but not too overwhelming. I'll probably go pick up the full size since I got a mini to try. If you're looking for a lotion for dry hands or body this will be your holy grail. Plus it doesn't have a basic fruit or boring smell like other moisture lotions