Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon T.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Tracy J.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEMPZ

Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer - Hempz Goji Orange Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer is a sweet tart blend of essential extracts that takes your skin on a summer vacation! This lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for most skin types delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to the skin while helping to soothe and calm. Pure NaturalHemp Seed Oil, our Signature Citrus Fruit Extracts, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties leave your skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oilsVitamin A, C, E and B5Sunflower Seed OilAloe Vera ExtractParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-FreeLight, daily moisturizer maintains skin leaving it hydrated, conditioned and softenedSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oils consisting of Goji, Lemon, Orange, Lime and Raspberry deliver moisture and help condition and revitalize skinAloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydratedEssential Vitamins and Sunflower Seed Oil help condition, smooth and nourish skin. - Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer see more...

Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells so ridiculously good. It lasts me for a while because the bottle is so big. I use it every single day, especially when I get out of the shower. It smells good and is so moisturizing on my skin. I always get compliments whenever I wear it because the smell stays for a while. The only problem I have is that it's limited edition, so once it's gone, I can't get another bottle." in 37 reviews
  • "Amazing lotion the only brand i use and it makes dry skin smooth again and smells absolutely amazing." in 6 reviews
Conner G.
If I could give this product 100 stars I so would. This stuff is BOMB. So moisturizing and it smells soooo good. There are so many different fragrances and different options you will definitely find the perfect one for you.
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
Things become cult classics for a reason, and the smell of this one in particular makes it amazing. It's softening, smooth, and smells like all the wonderful things.
Sierra B.
I have multiple lotions from this brand. My father got me started in this brand in smell alone. Their body care products smell so good. The lotion hydrates all day and the shampoos leave your hair smelling great all day as well.
C.C. M.
Hattiesburg
This stuff is out of this world! I buy like 4 bottles at a time because it only comes out once a year. The moisturizing properties and the scent are incredible!
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
This lotion is so refreshing and light and the smell is to die for! I have loved the Hempz brand and this scent is just amazing. Love how it makes my skin feel.
Alexandra M.
Hempz is a great natural brand that leaves your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated all day long. I use it after the shower and it always makes me feel moistured!
Rachel M.
Love the smell, hempz lotions ate heaven sent. I love hempz lotion because of the variety of fragrances and accommodations to different skin care needs.
Paige A.
Beaufort, SC
I never run out because I'm always buying this lotion, I love the different smells and how amazing my skin feels and also the sweet smell last all day
Machya A.
Hot Springs, AR
One of my favorite lotions. Its super smoothing, and the smell is so summery and citrus based! I love the smell, and it leaves a nice hydrated feel.
Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN
Smell is great no matter what I'm never disappointed with this brand or their prices because it is for sure worth the price and forsure help so much