Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon T.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Tracy J.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEMPZ

Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer - Hempz Goji Orange Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer is a sweet tart blend of essential extracts that takes your skin on a summer vacation! This lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for most skin types delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to the skin while helping to soothe and calm. Pure NaturalHemp Seed Oil, our Signature Citrus Fruit Extracts, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties leave your skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oilsVitamin A, C, E and B5Sunflower Seed OilAloe Vera ExtractParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-FreeLight, daily moisturizer maintains skin leaving it hydrated, conditioned and softenedSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oils consisting of Goji, Lemon, Orange, Lime and Raspberry deliver moisture and help condition and revitalize skinAloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydratedEssential Vitamins and Sunflower Seed Oil help condition, smooth and nourish skin. - Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer see more...

Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells so ridiculously good. It lasts me for a while because the bottle is so big. I use it every single day, especially when I get out of the shower. It smells good and is so moisturizing on my skin. I always get compliments whenever I wear it because the smell stays for a while. The only problem I have is that it's limited edition, so once it's gone, I can't get another bottle." in 37 reviews
  • "Amazing lotion the only brand i use and it makes dry skin smooth again and smells absolutely amazing." in 6 reviews
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
This smell is great, the consistency is not too think and not too runny, and it really is a nice silky moisturizer. It doesnt feel sticky or suffocating and the fragrance lasts a while. Easy to spread and would definitely purchase it again. I also enjoy their self tanning one.
Jessica L.
I love Hempz lotion! It is the only lotion that I use while in the hair salon after shampooing clients. If you like citrus smells then this scent is for you. It is a good value for your money.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
This scent is amazing and perfect for summer time. It's not too overwhelming and I always get complimented when I wear it. My skin is soft and the lotion is not heavy feeling on my skin.
Aimee W.
This is a must have summer essential for me. I love the sweet smell, creamy silky texture and how evenly it applies. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated after a long day in the sun.
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite lotion! They have so many different scents. They all smell amazing. The price is a little expensive but it lasts forever. I buy mine at a local beauty store. I have repurchased it several times.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
It smells so good and leaves.my skin feeling silky smooth and I know it doesn't but I feel like I have a nice glow, maybe its just the wonderful smell making me happy but I loved this
Anna B.
My friend tried this at ulta and I had to get it for her and they were having a sale and I was able to get myself one for cheaper and probably one of my favorite purchases. Love love love. Not to strong either
Tyler W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this lotion, I have it in quite a few different scents but I really like the lemonade scent. It's super summery smelling but the scent doesn't last on the skin. But it keeps my legs moisturized all day!
Mariel F.
This lotion is so moisturizing and honestly smells great! The price is very fair considering you get a lot of product and it is very long lasting! I buy this at ulta and they have so many scents so you are bound to find one that suits you
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,403 reviews
Normally a really big fan of the brand because the moisturizing properties of all their products. This one doesn't quite hit the mark and the smell can be a little over powering