Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon T.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Tracy J.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEMPZ

Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer - Hempz Goji Orange Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer is a sweet tart blend of essential extracts that takes your skin on a summer vacation! This lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for most skin types delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to the skin while helping to soothe and calm. Pure NaturalHemp Seed Oil, our Signature Citrus Fruit Extracts, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties leave your skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oilsVitamin A, C, E and B5Sunflower Seed OilAloe Vera ExtractParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-FreeLight, daily moisturizer maintains skin leaving it hydrated, conditioned and softenedSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oils consisting of Goji, Lemon, Orange, Lime and Raspberry deliver moisture and help condition and revitalize skinAloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydratedEssential Vitamins and Sunflower Seed Oil help condition, smooth and nourish skin. - Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer see more...

Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells so ridiculously good. It lasts me for a while because the bottle is so big. I use it every single day, especially when I get out of the shower. It smells good and is so moisturizing on my skin. I always get compliments whenever I wear it because the smell stays for a while. The only problem I have is that it's limited edition, so once it's gone, I can't get another bottle." in 37 reviews
  • "Amazing lotion the only brand i use and it makes dry skin smooth again and smells absolutely amazing." in 6 reviews
Shannon H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product because it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! I use it almost everyday and the scent is long lasting and lingers a nice sweet smell! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Renita T.
Dallas, TX
The smell!!! It literally smells so amazing I bought it based on that alone!! However, it ended up being a really good product and definitely gives me moisture! It is pretty lightweight and doesn't feel like it clogs up my skin! It is a huge bottle for $23. If it wasn't such a big bottle I would probably be more hesitant to buy it but I know this will literally last me months! Good stuff! I also have the body wash and it is just as nice!
Sabella M.
Seong P.
I purchased the largest size available for this Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer and I love the scent! It's very crisp and fresh, a very pleasant citrus scent without being too overwhelming. The lotion itself is a medium-bodied moisturizer which I like very much--not too thick, not too thin/runny. I love that it comes with a pump instead of a cap so I don't have to turn it upside down to dispense. Whenever I wear this lotion, I always gets compliments and asked what I'm wearing! Such a fresh and clean scent, I really enjoy it!
Didn't like the smell that much but it's super moisturizing and hydrating for my skin it doesn't burn after I shaved either its a wonderful lotion overall I would buy it again but maybe in a different scent
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
Holy cow can i just say this is my favorite body lotion i have ever purchased. I wish it wasn't limited edition. This scent is so yummy and fruity and the consistancy of it is perfect for my skin. This lotion soaks in fairly quickly and the scent lasts for a while on the skin too. The packaging of this product was super well done as well. Its my favorite new product for the spring!
Jess G.
Ah, the scent is heavenly! It absorbs beautify into the skin. My skin feels so nice and soft. It doesn't irritate my tattoos. I can apply it right after a shower and not feel sticky. The scent doesn't last too long and doesn't compete with any perfume I use. It doesn't sweat out of my skin in the Florida heat.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
This brand is everything! Bought at ulta after testing and just had to take it home with me! My skin gets so dry in the winter and the citrus scent is so fresh smelling. Very moisturizing and moderately thick so a little goes a long way. Definitely get your money out of the product. Would definitely recommend!
Meg K.
Hudson, IN
Was skeptical about buying a orange and lemonade scented lotion. But I love the smell. Very summery! I use if after tanning and it works great. Blends in and dries easily yet doesn't fade quickly& so it doesn't need to be reapplied often. I would highly recommend this and the pear and vanilla plum Scents to any one. Works great for after shaving legs. Good luck!
Ariel W.
I had a previous favorite after sun lotion but this has topped it! The scent is perfect for spring and summer. I can't wait to use it on my trip to the Dominican! The consistency is perfect, it absorbs easily but still lasts a long time. I bought the big bottle in hopes of it lasting me all summer but I will definitely purchase again if it's still available!