Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon T.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Tracy J.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEMPZ

Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer - Hempz Goji Orange Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer is a sweet tart blend of essential extracts that takes your skin on a summer vacation! This lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for most skin types delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to the skin while helping to soothe and calm. Pure NaturalHemp Seed Oil, our Signature Citrus Fruit Extracts, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties leave your skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oilsVitamin A, C, E and B5Sunflower Seed OilAloe Vera ExtractParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-FreeLight, daily moisturizer maintains skin leaving it hydrated, conditioned and softenedSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oils consisting of Goji, Lemon, Orange, Lime and Raspberry deliver moisture and help condition and revitalize skinAloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydratedEssential Vitamins and Sunflower Seed Oil help condition, smooth and nourish skin. - Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer see more...

Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells so ridiculously good. It lasts me for a while because the bottle is so big. I use it every single day, especially when I get out of the shower. It smells good and is so moisturizing on my skin. I always get compliments whenever I wear it because the smell stays for a while. The only problem I have is that it's limited edition, so once it's gone, I can't get another bottle." in 37 reviews
  • "Amazing lotion the only brand i use and it makes dry skin smooth again and smells absolutely amazing." in 6 reviews
Angela B.
Millsboro, DE
This is amazing..hard to get your hands on because it's a limited edition but it smells so good! Honestly all of the Hempz lotions are fantastic but this scent is one of my favs and I use it daily! I would highly recommend
Elena D.
This lotion smells good, stays on and keeps your skin moisturized for a good amount during the day! Not too pricey and worth the money when you buy it! Recommend to people especially if you wax! This lotion works good if you wax your legs or anything!
Kizzi C.
Warner Robins , GA
So hydrating & smells amazing! Very very gentle on any type of skin! I bought it from Ulta! They have a lot of different scents! I use it every single day! I would most definitely purchase again! I love Hempz!
Rachel R.
Plainview, NY
Smell of this product gets 5 stars. Effectiveness of the lotion gets 5 starts. Smell lingers on your skin and keeps skin moisturized all day. I use it a few times a week and would use it more if I remembered. Would definitely recommend- not pricey at all!
Natalie M.
I love Hempz lotion so much. I use this every single day and it truly benefited my skin in the best way. I have very dry skin and this made my skin feel nourished and moisturized I would recommend this to the people that want to improve their skin
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI
Smells really good and I like how fast it soaks into the skin without feeling sticky or gross on the skin. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a hand or body lotion that smells great and soaks in quickly, while moisturizing the skin.
Sydnee S.
I love this product. I use it for all over moisturizer. It doesn't leave a residue but leaves your skin feeling soft. I apply it at night and when I wake up, my skin is still soft! I do recommend this product.
Amber S.
Harbor City
Amazing smell and I love the way it makes my skin feel. The people in my house are very sensitive to smell and this is one lotion everyone can agree on! the only issue i have is finding it
Erika B.
Spring Hill
This lotion smells amazing. Glides on the skin and leaves you feeling super silky. The fragrance lasts all day and smells amazing. It doesn't leave skin sticky feeling and absorbs quickly
Ari W.
Kansas City
Amazing! This is my go to everyday moisturizer, makes my skin super soft and smell amazing as well. It's long lasting and not greasy! I would defiantly recommend and would repurchase!