Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon T.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Tracy J.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEMPZ

Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer - Hempz Goji Orange Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer is a sweet tart blend of essential extracts that takes your skin on a summer vacation! This lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for most skin types delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to the skin while helping to soothe and calm. Pure NaturalHemp Seed Oil, our Signature Citrus Fruit Extracts, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties leave your skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oilsVitamin A, C, E and B5Sunflower Seed OilAloe Vera ExtractParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-FreeLight, daily moisturizer maintains skin leaving it hydrated, conditioned and softenedSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oils consisting of Goji, Lemon, Orange, Lime and Raspberry deliver moisture and help condition and revitalize skinAloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydratedEssential Vitamins and Sunflower Seed Oil help condition, smooth and nourish skin. - Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer see more...

Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells so ridiculously good. It lasts me for a while because the bottle is so big. I use it every single day, especially when I get out of the shower. It smells good and is so moisturizing on my skin. I always get compliments whenever I wear it because the smell stays for a while. The only problem I have is that it's limited edition, so once it's gone, I can't get another bottle." in 37 reviews
  • "Amazing lotion the only brand i use and it makes dry skin smooth again and smells absolutely amazing." in 6 reviews
Morgan D.
Dartmouth, NS
This body lotion is amazing! It's the only one at a decent price point that actually absorbs into my skin. Plus, the smell is AMAZING! I've gotten multiple from my local spa and I always keep a small one in my purse. I would definitely recommend this. The season specific scents would make a great gift!
Victoria M.
Sackville, NB
This smells amazing!!! So invigorating and fresh first thing in the morning. You get a burst of energizing citrus that wakes you up and lasts! This is a super rich and creamy formula so a little goes a long way.
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
I'm just sad that it's limited edition. I've used it everyday so far after I shower. This is a must have for anyone that likes citrus scents and fruity scents. I hope they bring this back next year and I'm definitely going to have to get another bottle of this stuff!
Tabitha R.
LOVE this product. The smell is amazing, keeps me moisturizer all day and smelling good, goes into the skin nice. Just really love this, it's my first product from hempz that I used, best moisturizer I've tried.
Jade J.
I have very sensitive skin and this cream is great for me its not super heavy or greasy and my makes my skin feel great after
Taylor F.
Smells super good. Love the applicators makes it easy to use. The different coloured ones smell super good too. Very summer-y
Vanessa T.
Winnipeg , MB
Love it the smell is summer...great moisture added to the skin and penetrates in( doesn't sit on surface)...a go to
Heather B.
Trenton
This stuff is my favourite. It smells like a smoothie or tropical juice and always makes my skin so smooth.
Blythe R.
got my hands on this and loved it loved it loved it...who wants to send me more please