Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon T.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Tracy J.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEMPZ

Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer - Hempz Goji Orange Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer is a sweet tart blend of essential extracts that takes your skin on a summer vacation! This lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for most skin types delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to the skin while helping to soothe and calm. Pure NaturalHemp Seed Oil, our Signature Citrus Fruit Extracts, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties leave your skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oilsVitamin A, C, E and B5Sunflower Seed OilAloe Vera ExtractParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-FreeLight, daily moisturizer maintains skin leaving it hydrated, conditioned and softenedSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oils consisting of Goji, Lemon, Orange, Lime and Raspberry deliver moisture and help condition and revitalize skinAloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydratedEssential Vitamins and Sunflower Seed Oil help condition, smooth and nourish skin. - Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer see more...

Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells so ridiculously good. It lasts me for a while because the bottle is so big. I use it every single day, especially when I get out of the shower. It smells good and is so moisturizing on my skin. I always get compliments whenever I wear it because the smell stays for a while. The only problem I have is that it's limited edition, so once it's gone, I can't get another bottle." in 37 reviews
  • "Amazing lotion the only brand i use and it makes dry skin smooth again and smells absolutely amazing." in 6 reviews
whitney b.
OH MY GOODNESS I have never known lotion like this stuff. It is absolutely amazing!! And all natural too!
Alyssa P.
Hendersonville
I love love LOVE this product. It feels so smooth on and not too oily and just the right feel of creamy.
Libby R.
Oceanside, Ca
Smells so so good and the moisture sticks with my skin. I have soft skin all day when I use this product
Imo W.
Love the smell of this, it's light but fragrant. Hempz is the only lotion I will use. Very moisturizing.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells amazing and is really moisturizing and hydrating! I usually use in the summer as after sun care!
Sierra C.
charleston, IL
all of these are so moisturizing and smell amazing. the price is so good also. 10/10 would recommend
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
This product smells so fresh and invigorating. Also very moisturizing and a good amount for the price
Tiffany L.
Not my favorite scent. Far prefer the original and the paying full price is not in your best interest
virginnia b.
Goshen , OH
Andrea V.
I recently discovered this and I love the citrus scent and the way it makes my skin feel so soft!