Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon T.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Tracy J.Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEMPZ

Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer - Hempz Goji Orange Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer is a sweet tart blend of essential extracts that takes your skin on a summer vacation! This lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for most skin types delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to the skin while helping to soothe and calm. Pure NaturalHemp Seed Oil, our Signature Citrus Fruit Extracts, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties leave your skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oilsVitamin A, C, E and B5Sunflower Seed OilAloe Vera ExtractParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-FreeLight, daily moisturizer maintains skin leaving it hydrated, conditioned and softenedSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oils consisting of Goji, Lemon, Orange, Lime and Raspberry deliver moisture and help condition and revitalize skinAloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydratedEssential Vitamins and Sunflower Seed Oil help condition, smooth and nourish skin. - Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer see more...

Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells so ridiculously good. It lasts me for a while because the bottle is so big. I use it every single day, especially when I get out of the shower. It smells good and is so moisturizing on my skin. I always get compliments whenever I wear it because the smell stays for a while. The only problem I have is that it's limited edition, so once it's gone, I can't get another bottle." in 37 reviews
  • "Amazing lotion the only brand i use and it makes dry skin smooth again and smells absolutely amazing." in 6 reviews
Jennifer T.
Hempz lotion is so amazing. The scents are always spot on, and it makes your skin so soft. The price is amazing, and you will not regret buying it.
Julie H.
Franklin, TN
Amazing smell and feeling left on my skin just after one use! Love this product so much and every summer it is my go to for moisturizing my skin.
laura F.
I love this moisturizer during the summer. The smell is perfect and i like how this feels on my skin. The price is great too, not to expensive.
Gina S.
Saint Louis, MO
Did not get this particular scent. But I love hempz! Would purchase again, some of the scents smell really good. I buy mine at Ulta beauty.
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
I hate that this is limited edition. That's why I'm not giving it a 5 star rating. All hempz lotion is light weight and super moisterizing
Jacky D.
Happy Valley, OR
This stuff works amazingly and smells ever better!! It moisturizes the skin without leaving it greasy. It's definitely one of my faves :)
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The scent is amazing!! I love Hempz lotion; it's so thick and moisturizing. It's worth the price because it lasts and does the trick!
Vickie N.
This moisturizer smells amazing and leaves your skin smooth and not greasy. 100 % pure natural hemp seed oil with fruity extracts.
Jada M.
The smell alone will have you in love !!! This company does a good job with lotions and other products . It moisturizers very well
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I thought bath and body works had good lotions! Get out of town! Smells great! Feels great! LEAVES my skin feeling mouisturized.