BY HEMPZ

Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Body Whip - Hempz Goji Orange Lemonade Citrus Twisted Herbal Body Whip is a sweet, tart blend of Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, essential extracts and nourishing oils that take your skin on a summer vacation! Lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for most skin types delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to skin helping to hydrate, soothe, calm and condition skin. Ideal for sun exposed skin or skin in need of heavy moisture treatment. Revitalizing, light-weight, citrus infused body whip melts into skin leaving no oily residue. Ideal for sun exposed skin in need of moisture and heavy nourishment. Shea Butter helps smooth, soften and condition skin. Signature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oils consisting of Goji, Lemon, Orange, Lime and Raspberry deliver moisture and help condition and revitalize skin. Vitamins A, C, E, B5 and Sunflower Seed Oil help condition, smooth and nourish skin. Aloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydrated.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilSignature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oilsVitamin A, C, E and B5Sunflower Seed OilAloe Vera ExtractParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, THC-Free - Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Body Whip see more...

Hempz Limited Edition Goji Orange Lemonade Body Whip
  • "I love Hempz products! This is so moisturizing and still light - not too heavy! It has an amazing scent - addictive!" in 23 reviews
  • "This body lotion is super moisturizing and absorbs quickly into the skin. It doesn't leave a thick residue that's long to dry like some kinds do. It smells amazing and hasn't irritated my skin at all. It's well worth the pr]ice and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a quality moisturizer." in 4 reviews
Jennifer K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Love the Lotions! I was introduced to them when I worked at a tanning salon, and have been a fan since. Good value as they are priced competitively with most other lotion brands. I tend to use them more in the summer, as they don't do much when my skin is extra dry in the winter, but they are definitely very hydrating. Nice fragrance, not to overbearing.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
This Hempz Body Whip smells so amazing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. I still suffer a little bit from KP and this helps smooth the bumps and take down the redness. Did I mention the smell? My boyfriend and I both love the smell of this lotion, I wish it wasn't limited edition.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
this stuff smells soooo good! It also makes my skin so very soft. My friends like to make jokes about hempz lotion, but it really is wonderful quality and not that expensive, I have only tried a few things but I plan on purchasing more from them. I would absolutely buy this again!
Staci D.
Orlando , FL
First of all, this summery scent is incredibly refreshing! The smell dissipates some as you wear it through the day. The whipped formula is lightweight, easy to apply, and can be applied and absorbed quickly into the skin if you are in a hurry to get dressed and out the door. The packaging for this limited edition scent is so bright and attractive! It definitely lured me in.
Jessica S.
Portland, ME
This body butter is amazing! The smell is so citrusy and refreshing. The thickness of the body whip makes it ultra hydrating for your whole body. It doesn't go on super thick and gloopy. It sinks in to the skin fast so you don't get that sticky feeling! Definitely recommend picking some up asap as it is limited edition
Whitney B.
THIS STUFF SMELLS SO GOOD. My all time favorite Hempz product is the citrus lotion, but this is a very close second! I try to use it as soon as I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day! I love it!
Destini W.
Carson, CA
Besides the fact the smell is so amazing, I love how this moisturizer felt too. It's really hydrating but wasn't as thick as my body butters I usually use, which was great for the summer although it won't last long if you use it continuously all over so I added some Aveeno or Queen Helene lotion to it.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
I am seriously obsessed with the Hempz Body Whips! I have the Coconut one with shimmer, and recently got this one to try as well. I love the formula because they are non-greasy, smell wonderful, and work to moisturize my skin. I even use them on my face because they are so gentle!
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
I absolutely love the smell of this body butter. You can definitely tell that it's lemonade without it being too overpowering. There's no greasy texture and the price point is decent. I usually pick up my Hempz products when Ulta has a BOGO 50% deal going on.
Jessica D.
Salinas, CA
I love how what this lotion does to my body. I started out with the original hempz on my hands and decided it was an everyday must. It is very hydrating and moisturizing I don't know how I went so long without it. It has a great texture and smell to it I truly recommend this product.