Hempz In-Shower Hydrating Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Beatriz G.

BY HEMPZ

Helps provide skin hydration and nourishment for a healthier look. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love in shower body moisturizers. And this one is amazing! It is my go to. The scent is amazing and it hydrated my dry skin so well! I like to leave it on for a couple minutes before I rinse it off and I also use this as a shave cream! My skin is always so smooth I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin moisture since using this." in 7 reviews
  • " This is a great herbal product and I love the smell and the rich creaminess of it. It's gentle on sensitive skin and it's an affordable product. A lot of my friends use this and a lot of the products are carried in my local salon" in 4 reviews
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
This in shower lotion is the absolute business!! I suffer from extremely dry skin on certain parts of my body year round, but most regular lotions leave a super greasy residue that I absolute cannot stand especially during the warm months. This lotion washes off really well in the shower without compromising it's healing abilities and does not leave a residue at all. The scent is light and super yummy and it lasts all day and seems to disburse with movement causing the "unnnnt, I smell gooood" random outburts 😂. I highly recommend giving this one a try!!
Makenzie M.
Tempe, AZ
Hempz is BY FAR my favorite brand when it comes to beauty products for my body. I'll admit I don't apply body lotion as much as I should so that's why I love eliminating that extra step by implementing this product into my daily routine. The smell is to die for (per usual) and really lasts on my skin while also leaving me feeling soft and not at all greasy like I've experienced with similar products from other brands.
Laura B.
I love to use this after I shave my legs. It's the final step in the process. It leaves my legs feeling great and the smell is amazing. I find that I do use quite a bit each time so I don't assume the full size tube will last me very long, but it's worth the cost every time I feel my legs. It's so nice to be able to finish the lotion process before even stepping out of the shower.
Jordan W.
Gering, NE
I absolutely love this stuff. It smells so great and I got the box value which came with a lotion and soap bar and this and it was for a great price, I use it all the time and it is so nice on the skin and I would definitely recommend this for anyone wanting to try it. This product is amazing.
Jaime H.
Phoenix
Good stuff! I received a set of peppermint vanilla lotion, lip balm, body scrub and the moisturizing body wash. It is a great winter set! The shower cream works great in the shower and leaves you feeling soft and lightly scented. I haven't been able to find any other scents in my area but hope to someday,
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
I love the convenience of In Shower Lotions. It vastly cuts down my routine time and allows me more flexibility with my schedule. The smell is out of this world amazing and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized until the next day even! I would recommend this to my friends and family for sure! Thanks Hempz!
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
I shop for bath products mainly by scent. This has a nice one, and I like the concept a lot! Bought mine at Ulta during a sale. It's a Little pricey for me, so I try not to use it everyday I would recommend it if you have it in your budget
Rachel J.
Bluefield, WV
I really love using this body wash when I am tanning/self-tanning. The scent is very light but not really my cup of tea. It is a good value and so worth it, my skin stays tan much longer when I use this. I will buy it again, but in a different scent than pomegranate.
Lahela M.
I love in shower lotions and this one smells so good and works wonderfully. I bought this at my local Ulta and it is so good but so expensive. It's gentle on the skin and I totally recommend this if you're willing to spend the money.
Erin P.
Buford, GA
This stuff does wonders to my skin. I swim 1-2 a week and live in a dry climate. When lotion alone wasn't doing the trick I added this and my skin came back to life. I added it to my routine on swimming days after the pool and it really helped with what the chlorine took away.
Kira S.
West Jordan, UT
I have been trying to find a good in shower body lotion that is rinse off but still leaves my skin soft! Is this a great product and does it smell good?