BeautyBodyBody CareHempz
Hydrosilk Luxurious Body Moisturizer

Hempz Hydrosilk Luxurious Body Moisturizer

by Hempz

With Silk Hydration Complex™. for amazing soft, smooth skin. enriched with 100% pure organic hemp seed oil Indulge yourself in our richest, ultra luxurious, herbal body moisturizing formula featuring our exclusive Silk Hydration Complex™ for the softest, smoothest, silkiest skin imaginable. Hempz HydroSilk™ also contains powerful antioxidants and unique skin firming ingredients to help promote a more sleek and toned appearance. Hempz HydroSilk™ is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and Natural Extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature s richest sources of.

On a scale from 1-10, how good is this product? 10 meaning very good...
I love their hand moisturizer, does this work just as good?
Has anyone tried this product? I love hemp moisturizer but haven't seen this product before.
Start your review of Hempz Hydrosilk Luxurious Body Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this hemp moisturizer it keeps my dry skin moist and has a great smell.in reviews
...fine ! It kept my skin moisturizer for hours ! It wasn't harsh , I have sensitive skin and it didn't buy it all . I would buy it again ! in reviews
Emily W.
Alpharetta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Hempz Hydrosilk Luxurious Body Moisturizer uploaded by Emily W.
This product came out very watery for me. I don’t know if that’s what hydrosilk is supposed to mean, but I wasn’t really pleased with this moisturizer. I know hemp has healing properties but I would just go with something else
Tina T.
Troy, MI
''Tis is my all time favorite lotion ever!! It smells great and keeps my whole body soft and smooth.
Priscilla Q.
I love using my hempz lotion for everything as much as I love coconut oil I use it everyday and it last all day! I would recommend this to you ladies it's so gentle to your skin! I always repurchase this.
Lindsay H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE HEMPZ so much! I adore it after showering and especially after indoor tanning! The hemp moisture is the best!
Savannah M.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I love the smell of this lotion as well as it makes the way my legs and skin feel after I apply it
Amalie B.
Gainesville, FL
My mom gets this stuff for me all the time. I like how it feels but I think the smell is kind of weird. Probably just me but for some reason I don't reach for it as often as I would with something unscented etc.
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
My skin had been super dry and borderline scaly since I had just been neglecting myself for months. I used this 2x a day for a week and by he 5th day I was feeling a huge difference. It has a slightly strong smell to it but now that I've seen results I'll never use anything else.
Spencer J.
Oakley, CA
Hempz is an amazing brand! I love this lotion it's very hydrating an lasts all day. I love the smell it's not too strong and doesn't give me head aches like other lotions. It also doesn't irritate my skin.
Danielle N.
Buna, TX
I absolutely love this lotion!! It is so light but moisturizing! The smell is great too!! I have been through several bottles!! Love it and for sure recommend!!!!
D M.
Love this moisturizer Keep it right next to my desk at work. Works great and smells delicious.