BY HEMPZ

With Silk Amino Acids,. and silicones for incredibly soft, smooth skin enriched with 100% pure hemp seed oil. . see more...

• Two questions: What's your favorite scent? And where is a...2 Answers
  • Is this any good? I heard it feels watery 2 Answers
  • Does this have thc in it lol4 Answers
Hempz Hydrosilk Herbal Moisturizer
  • "I love the smell of this lotion and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin. It is a bit expensive but it is still worth the but. It is a great lotion to put on after the sun." in 29 reviews
  • "My mother in law got me this and I absolutely love it! I have very very dry skin and this has actually done wonders for me I hate the greasy effect that some lotions for dry skin leave behind. This is my new fave!!" in 15 reviews
Jennifer C.
Tulsa
Review for: Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer, Pomegranate, 2.25 oz more...
I got this in a glam bag and I actually like it but I went into one of the cosmetic stores and they have a pineapple and mango 1 which does not smell like either 1 of those things but it does smell divine it's so good and it's really moist arising and I like that it has a lot of natural ingredients so I would definitely say this is a good alternative for your bath and body work favorite because they do have a couple of different smells
K B.
Review for: Black more...
Hemps has amazing product that always leave my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. Would recommend to anyone with dry skin or even if you just want a nice refreshing glow, smells amazing and always make me feel calm and relaxed. Check a local Tjmaxx or marshals, they always have full bottles at super cheap prices.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Review for: Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer, Pomegranate, 2.25 oz more...
I have really dry skin and hemps body lotions and really good for that are usually get them from target I’m going to be supply they worked really well they’re a little expensive but you do get a lot of product
Nikki A.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love how the pomegranate scent smells. I always get compliments on it whenever I use it. And it's so very moisturising. After using it, my skin feels so soft for hours. I keep a bottle at my desk at work since we have hard water here and it leaves my hands unnecessarily dry after a wash. This lotion makes up for that though!
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I got this in my ipsy bag and it's seems so DAMN GOOD! And the fact that it's made from hemp seed oil. The light, refreshing pomegranate scent is super subtle, v delish, and never overpowering. All those amino and fatty acids make it SO rich and moisturizing! It kept our thirsty winter skin healthy, hydrated, and happy. This lotion is packed with the stuff, and my skin has never looked (or felt) better!
Rebecca A.
Garland, TX
I absolutely LOVE this lotion. It is super silky and smells great which is a plus! I use this all the time! It can be pricey but if you go to Marshalls or TJ Maxx you can find a great deal on it. Either way it's worth the dollars! I definitely recommend this lotion if you like a good moisturizing lotion and with great smell.
Jadee P.
Dallas
Lovely smell, very very hydrating, but left me feeling slightly greasy through the day (and I generally have very dry skin.) I received this product in a sample size through my Ipsy bag. Would try more of their products, great quality, this one just didn't work for me!
Jennifer L.
Albuquerque, NM
A very light weight product that does wonders for inflamed skin that needs hydration without smothering. Smells absolutely amazing. I received this product in an Ipsy glam bag but I have used other products in the HEMPZ line because they are a great organic brand.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer, Pomegranate, 2.25 oz more...
I got this as a sample. I was really hoping that it would be amazing and it wasn't. The formula is really thin. It never really absorbed in to my skin's the scent was nice but that was really the only thing that I liked about it.
Raven R.
Aurora, CO
I use the travel size so that I can put in my purse and have at all times. I love the smell of all HEMPZ products but the Pomegranate is my fav so far. It makes my hands fell soft and keeps them moisturized until I wash them.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this have thc in it lol
Victoria  F.
Cambridge , ON
Does anyone know where to purchase this product? I bought mine at Marshalls but have not seen it anywhere else.
Sydney  F.
Bel Air, MD
Is this any good? I heard it feels watery
Jessica V.
How many different sizes do these come in? I want a little one in my purse. One in my car and one in my bathroom
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Two questions: What's your favorite scent? And where is a good place to buy it?