BY HEMPZ

Hempz Herbal Lip Balm .44 oz (14 g)
  • "I love this product! It's the first lip balm that doesn't dry out my lips! Plus it's all natural so what's not to love?!" in 5 reviews
Sabrina R.
Dallas, TX
I've done reviews on this product in the past and my opinion has not changed I absolutely love this lip balm I don't use anything else I have really bad dry cracked lips and I just feel like after I put this on for the first time the very next day my lips looked healed and they felt smooth I apply this to my lips twice a day and before makeup application my lips have never felt better it has a leafy scent almost like a type of herbal tea but it's nothing really strong it doesn't smell bad at all it's not sticky and when it dries down it doesn't leave any oily residue. I definitely recommend this to anybody who has dry lips.
Amber P.
I have this, but mine is in a pink bottle. This is a very creamy thick lipgloss. It doesn't have a scent. I purchased it at Grondin's on clearance. It's a great product because it doesn't dry my lips out, but it will be a few months before I purchase it again, I just have to many other lip products that need to be used first.
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
I love this lip gloss! I love that it is natural and no harmful agents in it . I ordered this from their website and they were super nice! The gloss is easy to apply and use . It's a pretty good value for how well it made my lips feel. I would recommend this to everyone
Kyleigh W.
I love this lip balm! My sister stole this from me because she loved it so much too. I have repurchased this and I think that it is great for moisturizing my lips and it doesn't leave a greasy or sticky feeling on my lips. I highly recommend!
Hollie P.
kennewick, WA
This is a good lip balm for night time. It comes in a tube. I prefer a different aplicator but I like the prduct. It smells good. No funny taste. Worth the money.
Nikki K.
Holland, Pennsylvania
I grew to really enjoy the smell of this i was really upset when my friend stole it from me. It didnt help alot with my dry lips but i still likes to use it
Amie R.
Mount Airy, MD
All natural I love it.bthis product is just wonderful. Feels amazing on your lips dobsoft. Mic it with z tint of lip color!
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
katie H.
Love this lip gloss it's all natural and I have dry lips and it makes them feel amazing !!!