BY HEMPZ

Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil THC-drug free Provides hydration, nourishment and conditioning to lips. Sold only professional salons. . see more...

Hempz Herbal Lip Balm
  • "I have been using this product for years and can definitely say its my favorite lip balm on the market!" in 3 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of hemp and other hemp products I would really love to try this! " in 1 review
  • "I use it everyday and every time i use it it cures my dry lips instantly. " in 1 review
  • "this stuff works so well and keeps my lips hydrated for a long time! " in 1 review
Crissy R.
Greenville, OH
I am a huge fan of all hempz. I have this lip balm and my new favorite is their starfruit yazu one. Loving their new line of oil with spf in their lotion with the starfruit yazu. I would recommend to everyone!!! I think I have at the very least 5 different types of lotions and lip balms. Including facial whips and body oil sprays. #hempzforlife #hempzjunkie #lovehempz
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
Boo. I love the lotions. They are so great. However, this doesn't moisturize. The product feels like Vaseline and sits on your lips without adding any benefit. Normally, I can make it through a chap stick/lip balm product even if its not the best. This one I had to give up on. Such a bummer.
Bethany F.
Dallas, TX
I've never had a lip balm that actually moisturizes my lips and keeps them mositurized. Most lip balms dry my lips out. It's easy to apply. Really simple to use. It comes in a little squeeze tube. This is my first buy from hempz besides a body lotion, however I would purchase it again!
Mimi N.
I love this lip balm! This is the first lip balm that relieves my chapped lips and makes them feel so moisturized. A little goes a long way and is long lasting. The only downside is the price, it was about 8 dollars for the tube but I can imagine it will last me a long time.
Alyssa N.
La Feria, TX
Love this moisturizer on my lips. It keeps them moist and soft for a good while. Easy to use and apply on the lips. Its a little pricey but I think its worth it lol. For me the lip moisturizer lasted almost half the day and I reapplied only once. I would totally buy again.
Lindsay F.
Centerton , AR
This lipgloss is amazing!! I give it five stars all the way! It's long lasting and smells and tastes great. This was the first time I bought it but I will be buying it again! It's a little hard to get out of the tube until you use a little bit of it! Def worth the money!
Kailie R.
I LOVE Hempz products! This lip balm is great for me because I'm always in the sun and the spf rocks! It's totally easy to apply and is in a convenient packaging. I've used this product many times and would definitely recommend this, especially if you have dry lips.
Latesia G.
Mesa, AZ
This is by far the best lip moisturizer I have come across it keeps my lips hydrated and smooth for hours!!! It works great as a base as well if you want to apply before putting on your favorite color over it!!
Highly recommend #hempz #lipbalm #lipmoisturizer
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
This is the BEST lip moisturizer that actually heals along with preventing more chapping or peeling. I bought this at Ulta a few months ago and I've barely gone through half, and there is also no gross residue either. I would suggest this for anyone!
Katelyn C.
Review for: Yuzu Starfruit Daily Spf 15
Love, love, love! Keeps my lips from being sun and wind burnt. It isn't grainy when applied and doesn't get sticky. Has a great taste, too. It's a bit steep in price, but lasts a long time. I definitely plan to repurchase!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got semi dry lips would it help and does it have a scent
Koti O.
Montrose, MI
I love the Hempz brand, I use there lotion religiously. Coming across a lip balm is new to me, Is it anything like their lotion?
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
Does it repair well? Meaning does it work fast?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would really love to try this where could I purchase??
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How thick is this? Does it absorb well or does it keep a greasy layer on the lips?