Hempz Herbal Lip Balm

Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil THC-drug free Provides hydration, nourishment and conditioning to lips. Sold only professional salons. .

Hempz Herbal Lip Balm ? Does anyone else have the problem with it not lasting long and not really doing anything for my lips?
How long lasting is this lip balm?
Start your review of Hempz Herbal Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
...unpleasant taste. It works WONDERS on dry cracked lips. Its soothing, moisturizing and softens the lips all in one. I use it every night before bed and end up with soft luscious lips in the morning. in reviews
...under your nose) and it is effective in moisturizing. It also contains an SPF 15 so my lip don't get super dried out. The only draw back I would say would be if you are a man, it does tend to look somewhat glossy on. But thats a plus if you are a woman! :)in reviews
Great product my friends and I always buy this it feels great and smells good and mosuturizes well definitely worth itin reviews
I have been using this product for years and can definitely say its my favorite lip balm on the market!in reviews
this stuff works so well and keeps my lips hydrated for a long time! in reviews
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Holly L.
This is a very nice, comfortable lip balm. It squeezes out thick, but melts onto the lips upon application. The smell and taste are not the best, but it feels good on the lips. It goes on clear, and leaves a slight shine to the lips. I don't care much for the plastic applicator, though, so I use my finger to apply.
Hope L.
Rochester Hills , MI
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Hope L.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This product overall is just okay. I absolutely love the scent and it applies seamlessly, but it seems to dry very quickly. I have used this product several times (I bought it in a set) and each time it never seemed to leave my lips hydrated. They always seemed to chap up. Hempz Herbal Lip Balm #hempz #lipbalm #lip #balm #lipgloss #chapstick #lipcare #silkysmooth #lipproduct #beauty #beautyproducts #skincare
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by katelyn L.
This balm/gloss smells amazing!!! Super fruity like papaya and mango or something, it tastes sweet, tastes good ! On the website though it says unscented so I’m confused. It looks and feels like an unstick smooth gloss , slick like oil but thicker than oil . It’s really good . Although, I don’t notice my lips being super soft afterwards, this is more for the smell and gloss in my opinion
KyIsha W.
Raleigh, NC
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by KyIsha W.
This is my favorite lip balm. Dry lips be gone. This lip balm is so moisturizing, you do not have to worry about crack lips. Your lips will feel so soft. You can not go wrong with this lip balm.
Tre K.
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Tre K.
Hempz lipbalm is some of the best lipbalm that I've used. I love this brand. I already really liked their lotions so I knew I would like their lipbalm and I was right. It made my lips feel so soft and it helps my 4 year olds chapped lips greatly I highly reccomend this product
Samantha H.
Corryton, TN
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Samantha H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just seen it one day and wanted to try it now I have several to have around the house and love them so much!!
Janelle S.
Tucson, AZ
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Janelle S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love hempz products and this is no exception. It’s One of my favorite lip balms. It’s silky smooth and has a really good scent/flavor, like a citrusy scent. It’s not greasy or oily. The natural hemp seed oil makes it very moisturizing and long lasting as well. 10/10 recommend.
Jennifer G.
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Jennifer G.
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Jennifer G.
I love Hemp's pure herbal extract lip balm. It helps get my chapped lips to heal quickly. It is 100% Vegan too!!!!! I love how my lips feel smooth after wearing it. I even use it on my boys lips when they get chapped.
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Azita C.
I found this lip balm to be extra moisturizing, leaving my lips soft and happy. The aroma was a little heavy at first but it’s a delicious sweet citrus tropical scent so I didn’t mind. It also tasted sweet on my lips (sweetened with stevia). While the front of the tube boasts “100% pure natural hemp seed oil”, if you turn it around and look at the ingredient list, you will see that it also contains a myriad of other amazing softening ingredients like Shea butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, and lemon fruit extract, to name a few. This was a win for me!
Anahi M.
Modesto, CA
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Anahi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I've been using this for the past week. And it gets my lips moisturized but after a while it dries out my lips. The smell is bearable and it is 100% made out of natural hemp oil. The packaging is decent. Nothing too fancy. I will pass on buying again. But it's just from my point of view.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meagan O.
Penasco, NM
il y a 4 mois
Yvette W. il y a 2 mois
Yes and I adore it. I know it’s a bit weird to say that about a lip balm, but I mean it. It’s one of the best, most healing lip balms I’ve bought. It runs about $8.00 USD, but in my eyes it’s worth every penny.
Jessica S.
il y a 8 mois
Crisly J. il y a 7 mois
I have not experienced that! Sorry
Saeran P.
port orange
il y a un an
does Hempz Herbal Lip Balm last long and does it moisturize?
Brialix D01-128929 N. il y a 6 mois
Definitely 😍
ZVIAD B.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm ? Does it moisturize lips well?
Mica S. il y a 9 mois
I say it does. And you can rub it in, and it helps exfoliate. I find it last a long time. It is thick, I put in on my finger it warms up then I spread it on my lips. As I explained in my review, I have a lanolin allergy, so products with lanolin always messed up my lips. Skincare, is personal.
member-a66e6
Carolina M. il y a 4 mois
Es un producto muy bueno, lo puedes usar en las noches o mientras te maquillas, asi hidrata tus labios!!