BY HEMPZ

Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil THC-drug free Provides hydration, nourishment and conditioning to lips. Sold only professional salons. . see more...

• Does this product have lasting results or taste funny?2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this brand, and I have tried their...1 Answers
  • I got semi dry lips would it help and does it have a scent3 Answers
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm
  • "I have been using this product for years and can definitely say its my favorite lip balm on the market!" in 3 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of hemp and other hemp products I would really love to try this! " in 1 review
  • "I use it everyday and every time i use it it cures my dry lips instantly. " in 1 review
  • "this stuff works so well and keeps my lips hydrated for a long time! " in 1 review
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Review for: Spf15
I received it in my Ipsy bag awhile back and I love this lip moisturizer! It's easy to apply though you have to squeeze the tube kinda hard for some of the product to come out. It doesn't leave my lips feeling sticky at all. I like applying it under my matte liquid lipsticks because if I don't my lips will be so dry and they'll hurt. I'll order it on Amazon once I'm almost out of this one since it works really good.
Hope B.
Review for: Spf15
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! This is a lip gloss that moisturizes my lips so my much that matte lipstick applied flawlessly after. This is a very thin formula which is great because I hate when I have a thick feeling of lip gloss on my lips. If you are trying to find something for dry lips then this is the best lip balm I have come across <3
Rhianna W.
Estero, FL
Review for: Spf15
This lip balm is great if you have chronically dry lips. It met my expectations and kept my lips hydrated all day; however, it's a little pricey for the size. That can definitely be excused when you take into consideration the ingredients. This is great if you want a natural lip balm. The only downside is it does leave your lips feeling greasy, but if that doesn't bother you, I'd go for it.
Cory H.
dale
Review for: Spf15
I really like this lip balm. It is another one of my favorites! Natural, soft, moisturizing, smells good, and shines!! Gives my lips the moisture they need, also gives a shine. :) it's like a chap stick and clear lipgloss all on one! Carry it around everywhere with me! :)
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Review for: Spf15
Love this stuff!!! So soothing, easily applied with finger goes on smooth and leaves a glossy look. It smells so yummy! Lasts quite a while, and leaves my lips silky smooth! Best for chapped lips, or a perfect finish over top of a lipstick for a glossy look!
Hannah L.
Kenna, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's one of my favorites. My lips are always chapped in the winter time and this product helps my lips. It's easy to apply and keeps my lips healthy. I would recommend this product to anyone even though it's a tad bit pricey.
Samantha S.
Black Creek
Review for: Spf15
I love this lip balm sooooo much! It makes my lips so smooth and gets rid of my chapped lips. This lip balm isn't all that expensive and it definitely gets the job done. It doesn't have too much of a strong scent.
Erin S.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
my go to lip balm. i love this stuff. i do wish it was a bit more longer lasting, but i feel like it holds up to my medicated blistex, and i like the feel and smell much better than blistex. i use this year round
Andrea F.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear there’s no better lip balm than this one I love it works miracles with dry chapped lips leave them so soft and gives them that glossy look (plus smells great) I love this so much wouldn’t change my mind about this product
Kaleigh V.
Mead , OK
Review for: Spf15
This is my favorite lip balm of all time! It's natural, and goes on so smoothly. It keeps me perfectly moisturized and looks great on my no make up- make up days! It's super affordable and a little goes a long way.
Koti O.
Montrose, MI
I love the Hempz brand, I use there lotion religiously. Coming across a lip balm is new to me, Is it anything like their lotion?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got semi dry lips would it help and does it have a scent
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Where can I get a sample? Or just buy it
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would really love to try this where could I purchase??
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
Does it repair well? Meaning does it work fast?