Hempz Herbal Body Wash

by Hempz

Hydrate + Renew. Enriched with 100% pure organic hemp seed oil. Pomegranate extract contains high levels of antioxidants, which helps prevent free radicals and renew your skin s healthy radiance. Gently cleanses with out drying skin. Paraben-free, gluten free. THC drug-free Hempz® Pomegranate Herbal Body Wash is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with ultra-mild cleansers to help restore smoothness, softness and hydration with every shower or bath. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature s richest sources of essential fatty acids and key amino acids c.

Who else loves this
Even though I have oily skin, will it still work?
Start your review of Hempz Herbal Body Wash!
Product Highlights
“This product is incredible. I actually bought it at my tanning salon because the formula helps extend and maintain tans! Moisturizing, cleansing, and great smell. Wish I had every product. ” in reviews
Willmar, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the pomegranate scent and I love it. It lathers great and helps to keep my skin from feeling dry/tight. The fragrance is not overpowering and there is a light scent left on your skin so you can easily wear whatever scent (perfume/lotion) you want without it being influenced by the body wash.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only thing I don't like about this is the name and the logo. I feel like I have to hide this and the lotion anytime I have guests over. Otherwise I find these products really nourishing--especially in the summer when I've been in the sun--and they always smell fantastic too b
Des Moines, IA
I love this body wash! It has such a light clean scent. I even use it on my 3 year old daughter. I purchased it at Beauty Brands during their sale because it is very expensive in a liter, I would not purchase without a sale. I use the matching lotion and my skin feels great.
Hempz Herbal Body Wash uploaded by Karla F.
I love Hempz! They're Triple Moisture body wash is amazing and my new favorite body wash! I use their Triple Moisture lotion as well after I take a shower. My skin stays moisturize all day and stays smooth, I love it!
Empz Herbal Body Wash ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Hydrate + Renew. Enriched with 100% pure organic hemp seed oil. Pomegranate extract contains high levels of antioxidants, which helps prevent free radicals and renew your skin s healthy radiance. Gently cleanses with out drying skin. Paraben-free, gluten free. THC drug-free Hempz® Pomegranate Herbal Body Wash is enriched with 1
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Hempz is an all around amazing brand! I've loved every product I've tried. The pomegranate body wash smells so good! It leaves me skin feeling clean and doesn't feel like it leaves a weird residue like some other brands do.
Zephyrhills , FL
It smells so good. They all have fresh, unique flavors. I love the variety of the flavors it comes in. I think the packaging could be rethought as it’s very easy to squirt out way too much product. The product itself is creamy and refreshing.
Hinckley, OH
Grand Rapids , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the fragrance of theses and that they are a more natural product. Very concentrated so they last a long time. I feel very moisturized post shower.
Montgomery, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash ever . It smells amazing ! It keeps my skin feeling moisturized and smelling good all day long. It is very affordable.