Hempz Herbal Body Wash uploaded by Stacey P.Hempz Herbal Body Wash uploaded by Kyleigh W.Hempz Herbal Body Wash uploaded by Karla  F.

BY HEMPZ

Hydrate + Renew. Enriched with 100% pure organic hemp seed oil. Pomegranate extract contains high levels of antioxidants, which helps prevent free radicals and renew your skin s healthy radiance. Gently cleanses with out drying skin. Paraben-free, gluten free. THC drug-free Hempz® Pomegranate Herbal Body Wash is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with ultra-mild cleansers to help restore smoothness, softness and hydration with every shower or bath. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature s richest sources of essential fatty acids and key amino acids c. see more...

Hempz Herbal Body Wash
  • "This product is incredible. I actually bought it at my tanning salon because the formula helps extend and maintain tans! Moisturizing, cleansing, and great smell. Wish I had every product. " in 3 reviews
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
i use the triple moisture body wash and it is absolutely perfect for winter! it comes out thick and lotion-like, which makes sense since it’s moisturizing. the smell is also to die for. i love this stuff!
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Light Pink more...
I love this body wash! It has such a light clean scent. I even use it on my 3 year old daughter. I purchased it at Beauty Brands during their sale because it is very expensive in a liter, I would not purchase without a sale. I use the matching lotion and my skin feels great.
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Light Pink more...
This is one of my absolute favorite body washes. The scent is light and fresh and it doesn't overwhelm you. It's gentle on the skin and the price is amazing. I love this brand.
Kim C.
Hempz herbal body wash cleans really good. Smell is a little too fragrant for me. I would still recommend to friends. If you buy at Beauty Brands during their liter sale, you get an excellent value. Well worth it and a liter will last a year! I can't use it because of the amount of perfume in here. I break out every time.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
It smells so good. They all have fresh, unique flavors. I love the variety of the flavors it comes in. I think the packaging could be rethought as it’s very easy to squirt out way too much product. The product itself is creamy and refreshing.
Erica E.
Bloomington
Review for: Other more...
I like to use this body wash when I do spray tans or regular tanning. It hydrated your skin to help keep my color looking good between tans. I think the smells are nice and light and I can usually make the body wash last 2-3 months.
Mia C.
The smell of this product was so great, so great that even my boyfriend began using it and ran me out way too quick so of course I had to go buy more! It leaves my skin soft and refreshed and my house smelling good for hours.
Kyleigh W.
I cannot get enough of this brand! I love every product I try from them. I love how this scent is universal, they have so many pomegranate scented products so I do not have to mix scents. This does not strip my skin, and I have repurchased this 2 times and I always stock up during the Beauty Brands liter sale!
Jessi R.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off, THIS PRODUCT SMELLS AMAZING. It's very gentle, non-drying, and very effective. I always leave the shower smelling clean and sweet. A lot of soaps leave a residue on your skin that you can feel yet this product does not feel this way at all
Jennifer O.
I have the pomegranate scent and I love it. It lathers great and helps to keep my skin from feeling dry/tight. The fragrance is not overpowering and there is a light scent left on your skin so you can easily wear whatever scent (perfume/lotion) you want without it being influenced by the body wash.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Who else loves this
van l.
Merced, CA
Even though I have oily skin, will it still work?