BY HEMPZ

Intense Moisture Therapy. THC-Drug Free. Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil Hempz™ Pomegranate Body Butter is an ultra-rich, intense body moisturizer that dramatically hydrates, soothes, and conditions dry skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil plus Pomegranate Extract, Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter and Jojoba Oil for moisturization, nourishment, and skin therapy. . see more...

• I have extremely dry skin and I am always on the hunt for...2 Answers
  • I have extremely dry skin and I am always on the hunt for...1 Answers
  • How is the body butter different/better than the body moi...2 Answers
Hempz Herbal Body Butter
  • "I have dry skin, really, bad dry skin. But this just moisturizes my body and makes me feel like I have skin as smooth as a baby's bottom! It's that amazing!" in 27 reviews
  • "Got this as a Christmas gift and I adore it! I have very sensitive skin in my face region. My boyfriend's home recommend that I use something thicker and without fragrance for my dry patches. This works! I don't break out from it and only have to use it once in a blue moon for my dry patches it works THAT well. No fragrance and slides on super smoothly. Only use it for other random dry patches on my body and makes them vanish quickly, like they were never there in the first place! " in 6 reviews
  • "smells great and isn't too thick." in 1 review
  • "Works great for just regular lotion to." in 1 review
Dianna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to lotion especially during winter months. The smell had a light pomegranate fragrance that lingers throughout the day, which I love - it’s not overpowering and instead a more subtle fruit smell. It has a very thick texture, so you don’t need a significant amount when applying. It immediately sinks into my skin and I can visibly see a difference. I picked up at Beauty Brands during their lotion sale.
Anna P.
Phoenix
Love the way the product lathers on skin, and love the texture of the product. Leaves the skin feel hydrated and last for long periods of time, don't have to reply. Nice clean scent not to harsh or overpowering, I would like to use again and would other types of the brand.
Hannah J.
Morganton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells amazing!!! I have a trial size that I travel with and when it runs out I will buy more. It feels so smooth on my skin. It’s also pretty affordable and I think a great value for the price.
Morgan C.
Lafayette, LA
This is my favorite body lotion esp in the summer or when I'm tanning! I love the scent and the packaging isn't bad. I get mine at Sally's and the price point is affordable. It leaves my skin feeling and smelling fresh! Also if I have a little sunburn, it feels a lot better in the morning if I apply this overnight. Will be purchasing again!
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I usually have very sensitive skin and acidently bought the regular one but I LOVE IT. It is made with natural products so it doesn't irritate my skin. It is so moisturising but I use a lot of it because its pretty thick. I will continue to buy it because of the natural ingedients, moisturization & the fact is doesn't bother my skin. I love it, worth the price for sure.
Angela F.
Los Osos, CA
I absolutely adore the creamy moisturizing heaven-sent Hempz body butter. It's the very best body butter I have ever used. The scent is clean and fresh, it soaks in nicely, and it keeps my skin soft and moisturized. It's thick enough for softening the feet, light enough for legs, arms and belly! I put this stuff on my stretch marks, just head to toe. It's so good!
Sophie K.
(disclaimer: I have the pomegranate scented one) I like body butters for the thickness they give and this doesn't disappoint. A little goes quite a long way and it smells divine too. Only thing is it makes my hands just a touch too greasy-likes leaves greasy marks when I touch things and it lasts quite a while too. Does moisturize dry skin wonderfully though
Marta B.
Park Ridge, IL
Very light and hydrating. I would definitely recommend this if you have dry skin, but don't want that oily feeling afterwards. Hempz always has great smelling products that soak right into your skin. I wish the hydration lasted a smidge longer, but to be honest it's comparable to most of my other lotions.
Katherine P.
Conroe, TX
Purchased 2 bottles (buy one, get one half off special). So glad I did. I keep one in the bathroom and one on the night stand. Will make another trip to buy 2 more - One for the living room and one for the study :) Longing for the softness and light scent while watching tv and online. Other products when used in the morning - as soon as I step outside into the humidity, ugh. Many interfered with whatever fragrance I chose for that day or evening. This product scent is just light enough to be refreshing and moisturizes immediately. I Do find that I apply it more often....not sure if I need to or just want to.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an excellent body butter that keeps your skin dewy all day. It always soaks into my skin in a way that I don't look/feel greasy but my skin still feels moist. I have only used this and their lip moisture and I love them both.
Courtney P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite part about this butter?
Allie E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is the body butter different/better than the body moisturizer? I have the moisturizer right now and I love it, but I'm worried the body butter might be too thick and heavy.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found this body butter at my salon and I absolutely love it, and it made me wonder if there is any other products in this line and how do we get them in a future #voxbox?!?!? This is a great product!!
Terra W.
I have extremely dry skin and I am always on the hunt for the best moisturizer. Hempz is a popular brand but why? Do this body butter really moisturize or make a difference in the health of your skin?
Terra W.
I have extremely dry skin and I am always on the hunt for the best moisturizer.