Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersFacial Moisturizers

Hempz Herbal Body 300mg CBD Aromatherapy Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Oil Lotion harnesses the natural restorative and hydrating power of 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and CBD Isolate to help nourish, protect and hydrate skin. Designed to help maintain healthy skin, this lightweight, daily formula will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and conditioned. Size: 2.25 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hempz Herbal Body 300mg CBD Aromatherapy Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Oil Lotion Travel Size!
How would you rate this product?
Yamileth Z.
Tacoma, WA
Hempz Herbal Body 300mg CBD Aromatherapy Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Oil Lotion Travel Size uploaded by Yamileth Z.
I’ve been using this mainly to target my hands as they tend to get very dry due to my work. Definitely will get another the smell is just so soothing and Great!! [product:hempz-herbal-body-300mg-cbd-aromatherapy-eucalyptus-&-tea-tree-oil-lotion-travel-size]
Jessica F.
Ypsilanti, MI
Hempz Herbal Body 300mg CBD Aromatherapy Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Oil Lotion Travel Size uploaded by Jessica F.
This stuff is nice, feels really smooth and makes my skin feel silky. I like that there's no real strong or obnoxious smell. It does feel a little heavy and greasy at first but it covers well and a little goes far.

Looking for your answer?