BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHempz
age defying herbal body moisturizer, off white, vanilla/musk, 225 fluid ounce, 225 Ounce

by Hempz

Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of the skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature's richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, vital for healthy skin conditioning.

Advanced anti-aging blend of Polypeptides, Caffeine, and Algae Extract helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin smoother, firmer and more toned.; Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition triggered oxidants.; Hemp is one of the Earth's most sustainable and renewable resources.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hempz Hempz age defying herbal body moisturizer, off white, vanilla/musk, 2.25 fluid ounce, 2.25 Ounce!
Jenna K.
Buffalo, NY
Hempz Hempz age defying herbal body moisturizer, off white, vanilla/musk, 2.25 fluid ounce, 2.25 Ounce uploaded by Jenna K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this product a while back now to keep at my desk. Ive been using it for my hands and it definitely makes them a lot softer and it soaks into the skin really nice instead of sitting on the skin all oily. Definitely would recommend! This is one of my go to's for dry skin
Jenna A.
It smells really good and feels good right after you put it on. For me, the moisturizer feeling doesn’t last very long after applying though. I will still use it I just wish it made my skin feel moisturized for longer.

Looking for your answer?