Hempz Hemp Original Body Gift Set, Size: 17Oz

Hempz Hemp Original Body Gift Set, Size: 17Oz

This Hempz gift set includes the original body moisturizer and lip balm to condition and protect your skin. This Hempz gift set includes the original body moisturizer and lip balm to condition and protect your skin. Hempz Original Body Moisturizer helps condition skin with pure hemp seed oil, hinders free radicals, and tempts the senses with a floral-and-banana fragrance Hempz lip balm conditions with pure hemp seed oil and helps protect chapped lips. Set includes: 17 oz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer, 0.44 Herbal Lip Balm, bag Moisturizer scent: Flora/Banana Lip balm scent: Sweet Citrus Paraben-free, Cruelty-free, Vegan friendly, Gluten freeHOW TO USE Moisturizer: Smooth generously over entire body daily. Lip Balm: Apply to lips. Size: 17Oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: female. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hempz Hemp Original Body Gift Set, Size: 17Oz!
How would you rate this product?
W Valley City, UT
I am in love with this Hempz limited edition gift. It was the same price as just the lotion alone. All of the Helpz lotions I have tried are very hydrating and keep my skin smooth all day after just one application. With that being said this $23 lotion works just as good as Jergens. IMO the extra funds is pretty much just paying for the brand. In this case I was willing to do so because I absolutely love the clear Hempz bags for makeup. The lip stuff worked better than chapstick but not better than Blistex.

Looking for your answer?