BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHempz
Goji Orange Lemonade Hydrating Herbal Body Mist

HEMPZ Goji Orange Lemonade Hydrating Herbal Body Mist

by Hempz

Hempz Goji Orange Lemonade Herbal Body Mist is a sweet tart blend of essential extracts that takes your skin on a summer vacation! This lightweight, daily moisturizer ideal for most skin types delivers perfectly-balanced moisture to the skin while helping to soothe and calm. Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, our Signature Citrus Fruit Extracts, essential vitamins and skin enhancing properties leave your skin feeling hydrated, conditioned and revitalized.

Benefits:
Light, daily moisturizer maintains skin leaving it hydrated, conditioned and softened
Signature Citrus Fruit Extracts and oils consisting of Goji, Lemon, Orange, Lime and Raspberry deliver moisture and help condition and revitalize skin
Aloe Vera Extract helps soothe sun-exposed skin leaving it calm, cool and hydrated
Essential Vitamins and Sunflower Seed Oil help condition, smooth and nourish skin

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, SD Alcohol 40-B, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Disodium EDTA, Xylitol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Potassium, Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

How much is this product?
Start your review of HEMPZ Goji Orange Lemonade Hydrating Herbal Body Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
This makes you feel so refreshed after I get from products shed with my showered and my face care routine. I'll spray this on my face and my neck before I go to bed. It is so gentle and I have sensitive skin It feels and smells so yummy. I will buy this again but maybe I'll try another scent. Love Hempz!!
Sammi G.
Newcastle, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This product smells soooo good! The feel of it as well is beyond amazing. The price is pretty affordable when you actually get to experience what it's like using these. I was iffy at first but as soon as I smelt the mist I fell in love! Its not to strong but actually makes it noticeable when using it. 😍💗 I recommend #hempz #orange #influncer
Bailey R.
Bensalem, PA
I got a bottle of this at TJ Maxx for only $3. And I absolutely love it! It has the perfect citrus-like scent. It also lingers for a decent amount of time, and is not overpowering at all. I definitely recommend it!
Alyssa J.
Florence, KY
This scent smells so fresh and clean I love it!! It’s not too strong and it’s a perfect aroma!
Victoria D.
leicester
This product is overall amazing! I use it when I don’t have time to wash my face, and after my makeup. It smells great and refreshes my face making me feel more awake. It gives me a very dewy look which I really love!
jasmin K.
Corcoran, CA
This product smells so good it’s probably my go to when I want my body to feel amazing and fresh I wouldn’t change a thing this product very Effective
Hughisha R.
Akron, OH
Smells so amazing and the scent last for several hours. I am not really a fan of citrus smelling things but I am actually a fan of this one. I usually spray myself with this after every shower. Would highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...