Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersHempz
Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer

Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer

by Hempz

Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and infused with our signature blend of soothing Aloe, Omega rich vitamin E, calming Chamomile and Avocado Extracts and hydrating Coconut Oil and Watermelon Extract to help nourish and moisturize skin.

How does this product compare to others when leaving skin soft? [product:mini-fresh-coconut-and-watermelon-herbal-body-moisturizer]
Is this scent only for a limited time?
does this product work well sensitive skin? Is the smell really overpowering?
Start your review of Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I've loved hemps lotion for as long as I can remember! The formula is perfect for me and my skin type. The way it hydrates your skin within minutes is seriously unreal. But what got me with this one was the scent. It's like being in Hawaii!! I never would of thought to get a watermelon lotion but this one won my heart when i got a sample in the mail! I will be repurchasing soon! in reviews
...temps and humidity drop I need something a little heavier but I don't have dry skin. Hempz is perfect and they have so many different scents to choose from. Fresh coconut & watermelon is my current fave. in reviews
MIA ..
Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by MIA ..
Purchased at: Online
Lotion 🧴 smells amazing & has a good consistency, leaves my skin shiny and moisturized
Courtney H.
Hellertown, PA
Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Courtney H.
Smells amazing!!! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized for a good amount of time. Definitely worth getting the 17 oz. with the very convenient pump! 🤍
Kristine W.
Portland, OR
Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Kristine W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brand! This scent is super yummy. Smells just like watermelon candy! I just wish the scent lasted longer! Very gentle and moisturizing. Would definitely purchase again.
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great lotion that doesn’t leave a greasy feeling at all. The aloe and coconut oil is extremely nourishing and the smell is light but amazing!
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by CARA P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love all hempz products. This lotion is priced well on amazon. $12.99 for 17oz, that’s a steal compared to ulta prices. This lotion has a fresh coconut and watermelon scent, very fruity and the smell last a long time. It’s non greasy and absorbs into the skin very well. The product is enriched with 100% hemp seed oil. I will be purchasing this lotion again.
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Elaina D.
Hempz is easily a favorite of mine, comes in a cute bottle and definitely eye catching!!! This scent was beautiful, not too strong or over powering but just right !! Formula is nice and thick and runs in nicely leaving your skin looking hydrated and beautiful!
M. Z.
Wichita, KS
I bought the Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon lotion about a year and a half ago because it smelled amazing, luckily it works so well. My hands are so soft and of course, that smell - even my husband loves the smell of it. I will keep buying it and recommending it to everyone!
Mads M.
Savannah
I love this product! It is fabulous! It works really well on dry skin !!!!! I love it so much!
Amanda L.
The Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer smells absolutely amazing and truly moisterizes your skin until you wash it. The moisturizer can be used all over the body and the aroma dissipates around an hour. This product doesn't leave you any sticky residue and absorbs quickly, feeling refreshing upon application. I've gifted this to friends and family and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a wonderful moisterizer!
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN
Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Keri T.
Such a great lotion! Love Hempz and this scent is so different than other lotions you can buy. It’s strong at first but very subtle after putting it on. It moisturizes well but isn’t overly oily!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amina' M.
London
il y a un an
Ava B. il y a un an
Depends on where and how much you use! Full body use usually lasts around 1-2 months for me and just on my legs and arms I’d say about 2.5 months