Hempz Couture Couture Haute Mess Dry Conditioner uploaded by Lorena S.Hempz Couture Couture Haute Mess Dry Conditioner uploaded by Angela T.

BY HEMPZ

Couture Haute Mess Dry Conditioner - Instantly helps refresh, restore softness and add shine. Helps condition, smooth split ends and manage frizz. Designed to help revive and style hair without the fuss. Can be used individually or with Haute Mess Invisible Dry Shampoo. Enriched with 100% pure natural hemp seed oil. Paraben free, gluten free, vegan, THC free.(7.0 oz.) - Couture Haute Mess Dry Conditioner see more...

Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
I love haute mess dry conditioner. It does help my hair smell fresh and clean even on day three. This dry conditioner helps revive style and add shine when my hair has seen better days. This product has been a real lifesaver. I wish I had bought it sooner.
Kerry C.
Berea, OH
Not only does this not soak up oil, it seems to make it even more oily than it even was. Thank God I got this on sale. I would be really mad if I had paid $20 for this!
Lorena S.
Riverside
Absolutely wonderful, i recommend it for a touch of freshness on a hard working day, just spray it and feel fresh again.