BY HEMPZ

Hempz Couture Color Protect Leave-In Detangler 8.5 oz Lightweight Leave In Detangler for All Color Treated Hair Types see more...

Zenna P.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have long thick hair and ive always battled with knots even with brushing my hair 100 times a day until i found this product. i love it!
ellen b.
ellen b.
S Chesterfld, VA
This stuff is awesome my hair is so thick and curly and turns into a rats nest by the end of the day and it works amazingly
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, AR
I love Hempz products. I have very thin hair that always gets so tangled this really works. Another great product from them
Jes B.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product works great and smells great. My hair is long and wavy and thick and when I use this I can brush it with ease. It also doesn't get flat or greasy. I love hemPz body and hand lotion as well.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Feels amazing in my hair! No crappy buildup that I notice in most product either.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Scotia, NY
I have long hair (with extensions). This spray is amazing. It keeps my hair healthy, shiny, detangles and keeps my color from fading. I have to spend a bit more for this but it's well worth it. Only detangler that I will use--it takes great care of my tresses!
Martina C.
Martina C.
Fort Mill, SC
I've been dying to try their hair products. I love everything else they make. So I know it's a leave in detangler, but does it help with frizz? What do you love most about this product?