BY HEMPZ

Hempz Couture Color Protect Leave-In Detangler 8.5 oz Lightweight Leave In Detangler for All Color Treated Hair Types see more...

Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works great and smells great. My hair is long and wavy and thick and when I use this I can brush it with ease. It also doesn't get flat or greasy. I love hemPz body and hand lotion as well.
Tammy H.
Scotia, NY
I have long hair (with extensions). This spray is amazing. It keeps my hair healthy, shiny, detangles and keeps my color from fading. I have to spend a bit more for this but it's well worth it. Only detangler that I will use--it takes great care of my tresses!
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have long thick hair and ive always battled with knots even with brushing my hair 100 times a day until i found this product. i love it!
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This stuff is awesome my hair is so thick and curly and turns into a rats nest by the end of the day and it works amazingly
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Hempz products. I have very thin hair that always gets so tangled this really works. Another great product from them
Amber J.
Feels amazing in my hair! No crappy buildup that I notice in most product either.
Martina C.
Fort Mill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been dying to try their hair products. I love everything else they make. So I know it's a leave in detangler, but does it help with frizz? What do you love most about this product?