Hempz Color Protect Shampoo uploaded by Chrystal S.

BY HEMPZ

Protect and preserve haircolor with this sulfate-free, anti-fade, shampoo featuring our exclusive hempz colorlock complex to maximize color retention. Infused with pure organic hemp seed oil to promote keratin formation improving the shine, health and strength of hair. This paraben-free, gluten-free, vegan formula helps protect against. Thermal heat damage and uv exposure. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Vacaville
I was searching the internet one night for hours on shampoo that will make your hair color last longer and I ended up choosing this. I chose right too! This stuff is amazing. It suds better than any shampoo I have ever used and it really does make your color last forever. The smell is so amazing to me. It is strong at first but you get used to it and start to love it. I will never go back to anything else. Definitely worth the extra money because you don't have to use a lot. I have super thick long hair and one of these small bottles lasts me 3-4 months showering every 2-4 days.
Lindsay S.
Buffalo
This shampoo has brought my over processed hair back to life. It's aimed to target color tested hair & it brings it back to life! My hair is thick & has volume to it again! I would most definitely recommend this brand to friends & family. I will be buying more myself when I run out!!
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
Smells great. Doesn't really make color last longer . Suds well. Will buy again . Compares pretty high to other brands